Now you follow Store Manager Vans - Noventa Di Piave. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
The Store Manager will have the total overall responsibility for the Store. He/She should manage the store to a high standard, maximising profit performance by achieving sales targets within budgeted expenses and ensure that excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
* Achieve all personal targets.
* Daily monitoring of schedules and payroll, sales goals, inventory and accounting, office supplies and reconciliation of any over and shorts.
* Be the main motivator in terms of staff training, ensuring that staff work well as a team.
* Train all members of staff in order to comply with Company policies/procedures and service standards. Ensure employees understand product features and benefits.
* Develop and implement a suitable internal communications strategy to ensure all staff are aware of new Company policies/procedures.
* Establish a strong working relationship with Visual Merchandising Manager and Visual Merchandiser to ensure product merchandising standards are maintained. * Implement seasonal layout changes in store and adapt as necessary throughout the season.
* Arrange comprehensive work rotas covering holidays and sickness. Monitor employee attendance.
* Monitor and maintain the housekeeping standards on the sales floor and in the stock room.
* Have thorough knowledge of stock and all aspects of running the store from till operation to stock replenishment including petty cash purchases. Replenish merchandise through buyers at headquarters.
* Plan, co-ordinate and implement community based promotions on a regular basis.
* Ensure correct and accurate operations in POS, warranty, inventory (physical and perpetual), accounting, security, shipping and receiving and policies/procedures.
* Recruit suitably competent staff in compliance with agreed Company policy.
* Responsible for carrying out all staff appraisals and counselling/disciplinary procedures.
* Responsible for ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are carried out and maintained, ensuring that the store is operated as a safe working area.
* Observe all Company procedures with regard to securing the premises.
* Ensure all Company administration is kept up to date and that relevant information is passed on to Head Office and Calverton Service Centre on time. Maintain a daily incoming document log and communication binder.
* Conduct a monthly staff meeting, communicate central information, product development and policies/procedures.
* Conduct a daily store meeting each morning to communicate the days objectives.
* Compile and forward weekly and monthly reports to Head Office.
* Comply with all policies and procedures.
* Any other duties as assigned to the Job Holder within the Job Holder's capabilities.
Subordinates: assistant store manager, shop employees
Location: Veneto, Italy
Application URL: (w3.aplitrak.com/?adid=dGlmZmFueS50cmF6emkuNDA2ODEuMTExMTRAdmZjLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ)