DescriptionWe’re looking for an outstanding Strategy Manager to join our EMEA Strategy team in Ticino, Switzerland.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential at VF. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions and drive the change that ensures progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Strategy Manager will provide strategic and creative brand guidance, problem solving, critical thinking and analytical support to VF’s brands and corporate strategy. You will create value for VF through passion for the brands, ability to network across a diverse set of brands and locations, independent project leadership, clear communication and excellent presentation skills.
How you’ll make a difference:
* Applied strategy: Identify strategic growth opportunities for VF EMEA, at the corporate and brand level. Work closely with VF’s business leaders to clarify key strategic questions, define strategic choice cascades for the short and long term planning, help manage execution
* Brand management mastery: Excel in the understanding and creation of the brand building framework covering consumer target definition, brand positioning, architecture and activation.
* Quantitative Analysis: Scope, plan and (if needed) execute quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand. Understand required data sets to complete the analyses and procure them accordingly. Manage the delivery of timely, accurate analyses
* Critical communication: Communicate effectively, both verbally and on paper, at the most senior levels of the organization. Comfortable to work with and in front of groups. Lead the development of presentations for senior executives that are impactful, concise, and defect-free
* Relationship building: Rapidly gain acceptance within the company’s leadership as a strong professional who can provide clear thought leadership. Establish strong, long-lasting, consultative relationships with executives, and proactively look for ways to extend the relationship
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we'd love to hear from you!
Application URL: (W3.aplitrak.com/?adid=dGhvbWFzc2Nob2xleS42ODIzMy4xMTExNEB2ZmMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t)