The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our almost 1 million customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you want to work at one of the most exciting and successful start-ups in Europe (yup, that’s us)? You would love to combine your analytical and creative skills in one position and develop initiatives for customer activation and retention? Sounds like you? Then send us your application! To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Junior) Business Development Manager Strategic CRM (m/f/d). You will be responsible for constantly deriving actions from our customer data, research best practices and develop initiatives to bring loyalty of our member base to a next level. You will be part of an international team in our global headquarters in Munich.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop projects and business cases to increase member value for our business
- Do benchmarking and research best practices in the eCommerce market
- Define and implement initiatives for customer activation and retention, working closely together with our Analytics Team and our CRM Operations Team
You come with:
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Ideally, first work experience in eCommerce, consulting or in a business development function
- Strong analytical skills, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Fluency in English
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and your personal growth
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Location: MunichContact Person: Natalie Rieger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.