Are you looking for an opportunity to make a strong mark in a fast-growing start-up? Are you zealous to learn about e-commerce and how to catapult brands’ performance in e-marketplaces? Are you looking to drive real results and own projects from creation of brand strategy, to driving initiatives, to measuring the impact of your work?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then this is the right company for you. At Witailer, you will learn everything about e-commerce and the recipe for success on e-marketplace platforms through focus on content quality, product availability, marketing, promotions, customer experience and advanced analytics.
Our mission is to help brands succeed in the complex e-marketplace ecosystem, offering end-to-end solutions. We serve our clients as consultants and as partners in the implementation of strategies. We are professionals with international view, passion for technology and entrepreneurial attitude.
As a Digital Strategic Account Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of key strategic clients
- Develop and lead initiatives to significantly grow clients’ business on e-marketplaces
- Drive project delivery, analyzing key metrics, implementing appropriate actions, monitoring results, and ensuring timely delivery and achievement of business targets
- Effectively articulate insights and knowledge in the form of client deliverables.
- Utilize the most innovative e-marketplace tools and solutions to scale activities across the client base
What will you find:
Our work culture is friendly and collaborative, and we value the opinion of each team member, and encourage each person to directly shape the company, processes and the direction.
Competitive salary, meal tickets, flexibility (smart working opportunities), start-up office environment (foosball/calcetto included) and perks (coffee, food).Requirements:
Passionate for technology start-ups and e-commerce
- 1-2 years of relevant Consulting, eCommerce or Trade Marketing experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mindset with a test-measure-iterate approach
- Experience working across multiple teams and projects to deliver significant impact on the business
- Ability to lead senior client discussions
- Ability to manage and prioritize well across competing requirements; project management skills and experience is valued
- Excellent communication skills (Italian and English); other European languages (German, French, Spanish) are preferred
- IT Literacy: high. Proven use of web and associated technologies in driving traffic and sales in an online environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree