Are you looking for an opportunity to make a strong mark in a fast-growing start-up? Are you zealous to learn about e-commerce and how to catapult brands’ performance on Amazon? Are you interested in executing the e-commerce/digital strategy of top multinational clients and delivering strong results?
If you answered yes, then you have found the right company and role. At Witailer, you will learn everything about e-commerce and the recipe for success on Amazon platforms through focus on content quality, marketing, promotions and customer experience.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Performance Marketing Specialist - Full Time. In this role you will plan, execute and optimize digital marketing and communication campaigns to help improve our clients’ and their brands/products’ search ranking, discoverability, click through and conversion rate with the end goal of maximizing revenue while optimizing ROI of investments.
You will contribute to delivering important objectives, monitoring results and providing recommendations and strategies to exceed client expectations.
Witailer’s mission is to help brands succeed in the complex e-marketplace ecosystem, offering end-to-end solutions. We serve our clients as consultants and as partners in the implementation of operational strategies. We are professionals with international view, passion for technology and entrepreneurial attitude.
The position offers competitive compensation and an opportunity to work in a friendly and collaborative work environment where your opinion counts and where you can directly shape the direction of the business. You will have the possibility of being directly coached by a team of experienced and senior managers with a wealth of experience gained from top international FMCG, Consulting and E-commerce companies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills (Italian and English)
- Previous work experience in marketing, customer service or content creation is strongly preferred
- Ability to prioritize and juggle many activities while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Data driven approach and ability to analyse data to decide on the appropriate course of action
- High IT Literacy proven use of web and associated technologies (Excel, Power Point, Google apps)
- Passionate for technology start-ups and e-commerce
- Team player with strong willingness to collaborate and bring value to the project