We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Marketing Manager - Amazon.
At Witailer, we help leading brands succeed and grow on Amazon and e-marketplaces. We serve our clients as consultants and as partners focusing on Marketplace Strategy, Amazon Full Service Management, Amazon Advertising and Business Intelligence.
The company was founded by ex-senior Manager of Amazon and currently provides technology and marketing tools to over 50 brands including 3M, Barilla, Lavazza, LG increasing sales and improving brand positioning on leading marketplaces.
In this role you will be driving the planning and execution of Amazon Advertising digital marketing strategy for our top clients. You will be responsible for the success of the client search advertising strategies by providing thought leadership on the allocation and optimization their marketing spend. As the Marketing Manager - Amazon you'll have end to end ownership of conceptualizing, executing and continually improving advertising campaigns, utilizing Amazon Advertising-Search and keyword bidding advertising platforms, which are in constant evolution. You will stay abreast of these changes and new feature releases and decide how best to integrate the new features in the campaign management at client level, working closely with Strategic Account Managers and junior Marketing Specialists.
We are professionals with international view, passion for technology and entrepreneurial attitude. Our work culture is friendly and collaborative, and we value the opinion of each team member, and encourage each person to directly shape the company, processes and the direction.
- Develop, execute, analyze and optimize digital marketing campaigns with Amazon Advertising (affiliate, display, search), A/B testing and experimenting various solutions
- Oversee activities of junior Marketing Specialists and the campaign performance of top client accounts, focusing on keyword selection, weekly and monthly budget performance, KPIs such as ACOS/ROI, CTR and Conversion
- Provide recommendations to top clients on keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other aspects of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Have mindset to scale, optimize and improve operational efficiency within the team, leading the thinking from business side on the internal adtech project
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Potentially manage a team of 1-2 people (depending on people management experience of the candidate)
- Analyze campaign and overall client performance by looking at multiple data sources such as web analytics platforms, external data sources, market research and proprietary tools
We are looking for someone with extensive SEM/PPC experience. You don't need prior Amazon or e-marketplace experience, but it is important is that you are an expert with SEM/PPC, where you have matured at least 2 years of experience. You will have an analytical mindset focused on measurement and reporting of performance. You will synthesize data into actionable insights and have excellent written communication skills to craft the right message to the right audience segment. You also have an entrepreneurial approach and curiosity to test what works and scales, allowing Witailer to manage in Amazon Advertising in an efficient and optimized manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in SEM/PPC marketing
- Google Adwords Certification
- Ability to build and deliver integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to interpret data and make business recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results
- Excellent presentation, organization and project management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint / Google Slides (Google Data Studio, Tableau or Power BI experience is preferred)