Wooga is on its way to establish market leadership in story-driven casual games and create joyful everyday experiences for our players. We are looking for an enthusiastic and service-driven Office Manager to join our team and help us in our mission to make Wooga one of the best working environments in all of Berlin.
The position is open to applicants who are interested in full time or part time employment.
What you will be doing
- Welcoming guests and visitors in the office,
- Ensuring the office is managed and maintained to a high standard, incl. control of all external contractors (suppliers, service providers, catering providers, cleaning staff, security service, craftsmen, company technicians, etc.),
- You take ownership for smaller projects in our office management team (meetings, company events, catering),
- Helping our international colleagues to find their way through everyday life in Germany, including translations, phone calls or general questions,
- Ensuring correspondence and mail is managed in an organized fashion,
- Organizing usability tests for our games.
- 1+ years proven office management, administrative or assistant experience,
- You have a hands-on mentality, work in a structured and solution-oriented way and keep your calm and a good mood even in hectic situations,
- You convince with excellent social skills and high service orientation,
- Excellent written and spoken abilities in English and German - additional languages and proficiency in GSuite are a plus,
- You are emphatic and if the team is happy, you are too,
- Your passion for office management completes your profile.
- Opportunity to have a real, visible impact on our office environment and its culture,
- Learn & grow with your own yearly budget to use on education,
- Enjoy a casual environment that is dedicated to keeping its employees happy,
- Be part of one of the quickest, creative and exhilarating industries,
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city. Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!