We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany 2021, 2022 & 2023!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, truly collaborative way of working, and the values we strive to live up to every day. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 300 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
Wooga seeks an analytical and enthusiastic marketing professional to join our innovative team as a Performance Marketing Lead. In this role, you will control the marketing budget for our games and partner with various teams to develop a user acquisition strategy. In this role you will have ownership of a large budget to spend across multiple platforms - iOS, Android, Amazon, etc – in pursuit of Wooga’s user acquisition goals. You will drive strategic initiatives, optimize campaigns and harness data-driven insights to elevate our digital presence and maximize our ROI in the fast-paced realm of the gaming industry.
What you will be doing:
- Effectively and efficiently grow all our live and new games using paid user acquisition across all channels.
- Determine our User Acquisition budget with the Customer Acquisition Director.
- Set up and optimize user acquisition campaigns when needed. A hands-on approach required
- Foster a culture of knowledge sharing within Wooga and between the broader Playtika organization.
- Manage, develop, and lead a small team of User Acquisition Managers, promoting and ensuring an environment where they can thrive.
- Provide an appropriate amount of structure, direction, and feedback to ensure a high level of team performance by defining, delegating, and directing work in a flexible manner.
- Develop a framework to advance and build best-in-class internal tools using data science, data engineering and analytics resources.
- Align the publishing organization internally and connect externally with partners at Facebook, Google, etc. to facilitate studio growth beyond User Acquisition.
- Foster a culture of creating creative growth opportunities and evaluating their impact on business.
- Work closely with other Publishing Leads such as Product Marketing, CRM, Brand, Ad Monetization, Partnerships, etc.
- Influence game teams to implement features that improve acquisition.
- Relevant experience in performance marketing for companies in the online / gaming / digital products space.
- Results-oriented and metrics-driven. Analytically strong. Be able to “think with numbers”, build assumptions, and test cases.
- Proven ability in building and leading a team. Able to clearly communicate goals and inspire others in the team. Good on feedback, development and career growth.
- Experience in interacting with and influencing people at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledgeable about industry trends and global consumer behavior.
- Willingness to work hands-on to deeply understand a problem. You need to be able to both discuss detailed issues with your team and high-level issues with the management.
- Strong problem solving capacity. Try new things, adapt quickly, invest when results are promising.
- Excellent written and spoken English
Please note: Research has shown that some under-represented groups in the gaming industry (eg: women) tend to apply only if they meet every single requirement. Here at Wooga, the desire to learn and the willingness to solve problems are more important to us than your experience on paper. We encourage you to apply even if you do not think that you tick all the boxes - thinking outside of such boxes and embracing the diversity of mindsets and backgrounds is what we believe makes our teams thrive.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 57 nationalities!) working on crafting the world’s best games.
- We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Our hybrid work model allows you to choose a blend of in-office days and work from home. Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup. We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!