Milano - Biella
Anno di fondazione
Milano - Biella
La nuova realtà non tarda ad affermarsi come punto di riferimento all’interno di un mercato sempre più articolato e in evoluzione continua. Leggi di più
Il team, che si costituisce di persone giovani accomunate dallo stesso spirito innovativo, sta vivendo una fase di espansione e una crescita continua. Nato a Biella, Axerve approda infatti anche a Milano. Continua a crescere anche il numero dei prodotti, sempre nuovi e al passo con i tempi, sia sul fronte POS sia sul fronte dell’e-commerce che, ad oggi, risulta essere leader a livello italiano.Leggi di meno
Il nostro obiettivo è quello di offrire una soluzione a tutte le domande in ambito di accettazione dei pagamenti: soluzioni sempre nuove e semplici, per tutti i canali, fisici e digitali, tenendo conto delle esigenze specifiche dei nostri clienti.
Crediamo nel semplificare per dare opportunità. Seguiamo questo principio in qualsiasi cosa facciamo e faremo, ascoltando i nostri clienti, rispondendo ai loro bisogni e innovando anticipando le loro esigenze.
Ciò che ci interessa, come brand, non è l’innovazione fine a sé stessa; ci muoviamo agilmente con un unico focus: quello di affrontare, risolvere o anticipare le necessità reali dei nostri utenti, creando per loro nuove opportunità.
Support BDs team to:
• drive regional growth and lead sales and channel partnership efforts to deliver revenue.
• establish regional sales goals and operational processes to build efficiency and manage costs.
• build relationships with a variety of business owners via telephone and email.
• champion product improvements and help drive them to launch.
• take managerial decision regarding our sales strategy
• Work closely with executives within the business to drive sales strategy
The Ideal Candidate
• A desire to work in Sales and Business Development
• Strong business acumen and enthusiastic about working in an innovative area of finance
• Knowledge of the finance industry would be advantageous
• Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
• Dynamic and KPI-driven
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Driven to succeed both individually and as part of a team
• Ability to “think-outside-the-box” and suggest changes to processes to improve efficiency
• Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
• Willing to travel, to visit other offices and to stay in regular touch with the headquarter
• Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (STEM, finance or economics) or equivalent practical experience.
Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a fast growing Fintech company? Do you thrive when challenged to come up with better ways to do things? Do you express yourself and have plenty of ideas, but interested to hear others’ too? Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to enjoy yourself on a Friday night? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
*This position has a strong deals-driven compensation, where the more you achieve, the more you earn. The company wants to aggressively capture new markets, so it’s a great opportunity for both development and career advance (it may also include several trainings at partners locations in the Netherlands and Israel).
Would you like to participate in an innovative Fintech project that looks towards the future?
As a part of the sales team, you will contribute in the improvement of our solution to ensure the development of new clients and the support of the Account team to manage the existing portfolio
Your tasks will include:
• Support Business Development and Account team on new and existing clients
• Research and qualification of leads obtained via LinkedIn, Web, CRM, trade shows, marketing, …
• Communicate with existing clients to understand their needs regarding the use of the solution: types of businesses, types of projects, etc.
• Manage commercial relationships with large accounts, where the interlocutor level is often top management, via demonstrations, technical or commercial offers, and negotiations.
• Place a suitable commercial offer and ensure commercial closing.
• You are currently pursuing an MA/MS degree (Bac+5 or more)
• You are skilled at negotiations to ensure sales objectives
• You are empathic and able to solve difficult commercial situations
• You are positive
• You have good presentation skills
• You pay attention to details
• You have an excellent level of Italian and english
• Location: Milan – Fintech District
• Dates: as soon as possible
• Duration: at least 6 months