We are hiring Business Development Manager to support the growth of Axerve in UK. We are looking for a person based in UK who is willing to scale the business locally, through a proactive sales approach. You will support the EMEA Business Development team to represent Axerve in the UK market, and you will maintain and develop our culture internally.
You will support Senior BDs in order to:
- Drive regional growth and lead sales negotiations to deliver the target;
- Establish regional sales goals and operational processes to build efficiency and manage costs;
- Build relationships with a variety of business owners via telephone and email;
- Champion product improvements and help drive them to launch;
- Take managerial decision regarding our sales strategy;
- Work closely with executives within the business to drive sales strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A desire to work in Sales and Business Development;
- Strong business acumen and enthusiastic about working in an innovative area of finance;
- Knowledge of the payment industry/B2B SaaS setting is recommended;
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills;
- Exceptional time management skills;
- Dynamic and KPI-driven;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- Driven to succeed both individually and as part of a team;
- Ability to “think-outside-the-box” and suggest changes to processes to improve efficiency;
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products;
- 5+ years of experience in a BD role, bringing high performance;
- Willing to travel, to visit other offices and to stay in regular touch with the headquarter;
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (STEM, finance or economics) or equivalent practical experience;
- Native English speaker - MUST.
Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a fast growing Fintech company? Do you thrive when challenged to come up with better ways to do things? Do you express yourself and have plenty of ideas, but interested to hear others’ too? Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to enjoy yourself on a Friday night? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
*This position has a strong deals-driven compensation, where the more you achieve, the more you earn. The company wants to aggressively capture new markets, so it’s a great opportunity for both development and career advance (it may also include several trainings at partners locations in the Netherlands and Israel).