BTO is looking for a young and highly motivated Junior Consultant to be involved in critical projects in a large and important company in Luxemburg in the IT Department.
The consultant will support the team in the Servicenow project. The position will foresee the following main tasks/responsibilities:
- Efficiently maintain/correct sources;
- Development of code;
- Deliver application support;
- Technical and functional analysis ;
- Planning of development activities;
- Drafting and maintenance of development, ‘run & build’ documentation;
- Internal Q/A & unit testing;
- Support user acceptance tests.
Mandatory competences, skills:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent;
- Sound analysis and interpretation skills of in-scope technical requirements;
- Communication skills within an international team; English mandatory and Italian or French is required;
- Ability to work productively and effectively even under time constraints;
- Autonomous, pro-active and resilient within given objectives and perimeter;
- Quality aware and oriented;
- Passionate about IT.
- Experience on cloud-based applications, architectures and projects is an important plus;
- Experience on core banking systems is an important plus;
- Applications: HP ALM testing tool, or any other equivalent lifecycle/testing tool;
- Coding: Javascritp .NET framework, MS SharePoint;
- IDEs: Visual Studio, SQL Developer;
- Application Servers and Databases: Tomcat, IIS, SQL Server, MySQL;
- IT Project management skills.