BTO, consulting company offering Project Management services in the IT field, is looking for Project Managers and Project Management Officers to be involved in IT national and international projects. The ideal candidate has 1-3 of working experience in consulting companies in IT Strategy & Governance area, within different industries, and the willing to business travel.
About the Role:
According to the seniority your responsibilities will be:
- Support the business in project requirements definition and analysis of the functional and technical requirements;
- Preparation of the Feasibility document by translating the business requests into impacts on the systems;
- Monitor and manage project baseline to ensure activities are occurring as planned - scope, budget and schedule – manages variances and issues;
- Manage the relationship with the client;
- Project Management responsibilities include but are not limited to: preparing and delivering presentations, scheduling and facilitating meetings, preparing and presenting status reports, developing project plans and timelines;
- From 1 to 3 years of experience as PM/PMO;
- Degree in Business, Economics, Management, Innovations or Engineering is a precious asset;
- Optimal relational, communication, team management and coordination skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PPT) is mandatory;
- Mother tongue or proficiency in Italian language is highly appreciated;
- Proficiency in English; Knowledge of French and German language is a plus;
Would you like to be part of a very young, multinational and fast-growing organization? We are a group of young and motivated people that have the objective to make an impact and advance the digital transformation of big companies!