Household & Electrical Equipment
Anno di fondazione
Elica, guidata dal Presidente Francesco Casoli e dall'Amministratore delegato Antonio Recinella, ha operato sul mercato delle cappe da cucina sin dal 1970. Oggi l'azienda dispone di sette stabilimenti tutto il mondo: Italia, Polonia, Messico, India e Cina. Conta 3.700 dipendenti e produce ogni anno 19 milioni di pezzi che vanno dalle cappe ai motori.
Elica ha due aree di attività principali: cucina e motori
Nella prima area, Elica è il leader mondiale nella produzione di cappe da cucina per uso domestico. Nella seconda area, il brand Fime è al primo posto in Europa per la progettazione, produzione e vendita di motori elettrici per elettrodomestici e caldaie.
La divisione cucina progetta, produce e commercializza cappe per cucina per uso domestico, sia a marchio Elica sia per i principali produttori al mondo di elettrodomestici e cucine. Per il mercato Asiatico, l'azienda, inoltre, produce piani cottura, forni e sterilizzatori. La divisione motori produce e commercializza motori elettrici per elettrodomestici, cappe e per caldaie per uso domestico.
"Creare un incredibile valore per i consumatori e professionisti nella ventilazione, filtrazione e purificazione dell'aria in casa"
Attenzione per i clienti – lavorare per loro con passione.
Utilizzare il pensiero innovativo.
Coinvolgere più facilmente le persone nel loro lavoro.
Impiegare e dimostrare un’energia totale
Identificare nuovi obiettivi e raggiungerli.
Essere sempre curiosi e non smettere mai di imparare.
Vedere il cambiamento come un'opportunità.
Lotta per ridurre i costi e semplificare il lavoro.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Recruiting & Employer Branding Manager
Electrics & Electronics Manager
Junior Customer Quality Engineer.
In particular he/she will:
- support in managing the assigned customer with regard to product quality
- monitor the product defectiveness on the market through the analysis of data provided by the managed customers
- analyse and highlight, in collaboration with the Quality PM, quality issues detected after installation, ensuring their management by the Quality Operations area
- support the activities for the preparation of audits carried out by customers
University Degree in Engineering;
Good knowledge of Office Package and excellent knowledge of Excel
Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Good interpersonal, team working and analysis skills do complete the profile
The work place is Fabriano(AN).
The new resource will be in charge of :
• Performing laboratory measurements
• Carrying out performance tests on blowers (air-capacity , pressure head, efficiency ) and stand alone electric motors (starting torque, efficiency )
• Carrying out performance tests on blowers installed in appliances (boilers, heat exchangers, ventilation systems)
• Carrying out vibration test for product development
• Carrying out noise test for product development in compliance with the reference standard
• Carrying out electric and mechanic safety test in compliance with any reference standard
• Carrying out reliability test
Life Test Performance;
Development of procedures and methods aimed at simulating product life cycle (reliability theory ):
• BOM definition and creation of related documents
• Laboratory tests preparation
University Degree in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.
Good knowledge of the English language
Good knowledge of the Office package.
Preferred knowledge: CAD software, Labview, basic statistics knowledge
Good interpersonal skills do complete the profile
The resource will be in charge of Own Brand product positioning in target/reference markets, defining technical features which are in line with market trends and demands, foreseeing potential needs/requests and taking part in time-to market activities in all reference markets .
In particular he/she will be in charge of :
- Performing market analysis (Channel MS, benchmark, products needs): formalization of market needs in terms of products , examining data resulting from analysis activities and obtaining feedback from customers.
- Coordinating the line up activity in each single country or market area and managing the country range of products (# SKU, Product Rotation, Phase in / Phase out, P/L Brands)in cooperation with the Sales and Trade Marketing Depts.
- Defining product target positioning in each reference country or market area for category of product and brand as well.
- Defining a proposal in terms of price lists to be applied in each reference country or market area, also sharing the Value Chain.
- Formalizing product technical specifications required by customers /markets , creating and filling out any necessary specific document (e.g. CSP/AMG/SIP etc)
- Foreign Markets : coordinating and supporting marketing structures in any activity dealing with Own Brand products
- University Degree in Statistics/Economics (Marketing and /or Master in Marketing areas are preferential ) or Management Engineering.
- At least 3 year experience gained in similar positions.
- Good knowledge of Office Package and excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal , team working and analysis skills do complete the profile.
Main tasks/ responsibility:
Defining the Group quality standards in terms of systems and methods in line with the Elica Quality& Environment Policy and with the WCM improvement program , and making them available through SGQ&A procedures in its certified production sites
Performing internal audits aimed at checking compliance of Elica processes with SGQ&A procedures , and proposing all necessary corrective and improvement actions
Cooperating with the Plant Quality Managers and EHS references ( both plant and corporate) in order to ensure and facilitate compliance with SGQ&A procedures and methods, as well as with the related WCM standards , promoting continuous improvement of performances through the analysis of the KPIs defined for each Elica process. .
Defining an audit plan addressed to plants and corporate functions aimed at checking proper and accurate implementation of SGQ&A standards.
Performing audit follow - up activities , ensuring implementation of agreed improvement actions .
University Degree in Engineering or Economics
3-5 years work experience gained in similar positions in the Quality Dept. and the management of cross- functional and international projects
Knowledge of ISO9001 – 14001 (18001 plus) standards
Good knowledge of the English language
Good knowledge of project management techniques and related instruments/tools
Problem solving, leadership , team working and excellent communication and persuasion skills, complete the profile.
The resource will support the team working in the electric/electronic design platform, in the management of all aspects connected with products’ electronic components.
In particular he/she will be in charge of :
• Designing and optimization of controls for small-sized electric motors (<1 KW), as well as the research and development of new alternative and innovative solutions , also specifying the related BOM. He/she will also support electric designing activities using the FEM software.
• Carrying out laboratory tests on electronic control boards, motors, and blowers aimed at obtaining the finished product certification.
• He /she will also follow the certification process at the certifying authorities premises accordingly to the various applicable standards.
• He/she will autonomously handle relations with suppliers and customers, and will interface with the various corporate departments during the finished product designing and engineering steps. .
The new resource shall have gained expertise in the various designing steps of electronic control boards: from schematic drawings and masters to the firmware creation and BOM definition.
He/she shall be well acquainted with various type of electric motors.
Skills required do include: team-working; understanding of technical/commercial details of reference markets (heating, commercial cooling , white goods, home ventilation .)
4 years’ experience gained in this sector (motor electric/electronic designing ) is also required
Qualifications & skills:
University Degree in Electronic Engineering
Excellent knowledge of the English language.
Office – control boards development tools (orcad, altium, st visual develop, mp lab xide, dave) –FEM software (Ansys Simplorer e Maxwell, Altair/Cedrat Flux) - Matlab
Good team-working , communication, organization , problem solving skills and quick-learning ability
Aptitude to work in teams, and good project management skills , do complete the profile