Household & Electrical Equipment
Anno di fondazione
Elica, guidata dal Presidente Francesco Casoli e dall'Amministratore delegato Antonio Recinella, ha operato sul mercato delle cappe da cucina sin dal 1970. Oggi l'azienda dispone di sette stabilimenti tutto il mondo: Italia, Polonia, Messico, India e Cina. Conta 3.700 dipendenti e produce ogni anno 19 milioni di pezzi che vanno dalle cappe ai motori.
Elica ha due aree di attività principali: cucina e motori
Nella prima area, Elica è il leader mondiale nella produzione di cappe da cucina per uso domestico. Leggi di più
La divisione cucina progetta, produce e commercializza cappe per cucina per uso domestico, sia a marchio Elica sia per i principali produttori al mondo di elettrodomestici e cucine. Per il mercato Asiatico, l'azienda, inoltre, produce piani cottura, forni e sterilizzatori. La divisione motori produce e commercializza motori elettrici per elettrodomestici, cappe e per caldaie per uso domestico.Leggi di meno
"Creare un incredibile valore per i consumatori e professionisti nella ventilazione, filtrazione e purificazione dell'aria in casa"
Attenzione per i clienti – lavorare per loro con passione.
Utilizzare il pensiero innovativo.
Coinvolgere più facilmente le persone nel loro lavoro.
Impiegare e dimostrare un’energia totale
Identificare nuovi obiettivi e raggiungerli.
Essere sempre curiosi e non smettere mai di imparare.
Vedere il cambiamento come un'opportunità.
Lotta per ridurre i costi e semplificare il lavoro.
Electrics & Electronics Manager
With the goal of improving our Accounting team, we are looking to recruit a Accounts Payables Assistant
The new resource works in the Accounting Area of the Finance & Administration Dept . and is in charge of the following activities:
Register suppliers’ invoices, manage indirect purchases (capex and opex) in Italy, EU and Extra-UE countries
Accounting and management of corporate assets (assets form)
Handle tax issues related to his/her activities
Implement Vat legislation , costs deductibility , Intrastat.
- University Degree in Economics
- At least two years experience gained in similar positions
- Excellent knowledge of Office package (EXCEL and advanced PPT in particular )
- Good knowledge of balance sheet and prime entry
- Good knowledge of English
The IOT System Integrator will be responsible for integrating and validating the IOT connected appliances optimizing functional and communication software components
- Ensure the IOT appliances meet requirements: functional, non-functional, security, etc.
- Execute the IOT verification and validation plan, covering both appliance and cloud sides
- Analyze and understand the cause of non-compliance cases, propose solutions
- Document the verification steps
- Work within the program team alongside Connectivity and IT Architects
- Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or Computer Science
- Background in digital electronic design
- At least 3 year experience gained in similar positions
- Foundation in embedded software development (C/C++ language)
- Strong team player, self-motivated, strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies/architectures and IoT protocols (REST APIs, MQTT, CoAP)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Inside the R&D function, he/she will join a special team in charge of product mechanical designing, with the aim of implementing engineering principles to provide effective solutions for the development of finished product and individual component related projects. The new resource will be involved in all of the product development steps, from the initial study/analysis, the designing and prototyping steps, to the final production.
In particular, he/she will be in charge of:
• Product designing and production, with the aim of improving safety, reliability, quality and, another very important aspect, costs.
• Product re-engineering
• Mechanical designing of plastic and sheet metal components.
• Bill of materials preparation.
• Cad 3D and 2D designing in part and sheet metal environment.
• Management of assemblies and creation of motion models
• Fem based checks in Pro-Mechanica environment
• Management of prototypes and preparation of project BOM
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 2 years of experience as a mechanical designer, preferably gained in the Automotive or White Goods sectors;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge of a CAD 3D system (preferably Pro-Engineer/CREO) and the PDM/Link management system;
- Knowledge of FEM analysis and machines statics and construction;
The new resource works in the Procurement Division, and is in charge of managing relations with the suppliers in the reference area, ensuring continuous supplies in line with expected quality, service and cost standards, with the end-goals of continuously improving suppliers performance as well as providing internal clients with the best service available.
In particular, he is in charge of:
Carrying out market analysis aimed at identifying the best suppliers in each category of products/ services, as well as collecting all the necessary information for the successive suppliers qualification/suitability (e.g. financial statements, solvency, technical capability, quality certification, client base, etc).
Supporting the whole process of the product development, ensuring coherence with purchasing policies.
Starting negotiations with suppliers aimed at reaching the best commercial and contractual conditions for Elica, in line with corporate strategy and market conditions.
Gathering all the technical/economic information in order to prepare and send RfQ (e.g. drawings, technical specifications, contract documents to be signed etc.).
Entering and keeping new suppliers master records updated in the Sap management system (or similar system), by inserting all the parameters acquired (info records).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Economics
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- 3-5 year experience in the purchasing, preferably in the White Goods, Automotive (Tier1), Mechanical sectors.
- Good Knowledge of SAP (or similar Erp) and Excel.
- Target oriented under stress condition.
- Focus on internal client, negotiation skills, good interpersonal skills and high problem solving skill, completes the profile.