Ora segui Buyer/commodity Leader. Guarda la lista completa delle posizioni lavorative che segui sul tuo profilo.
The new resource works in the Procurement Division, and is in charge of managing relations with the suppliers in the reference area, ensuring continuous supplies in line with expected quality, service and cost standards, with the end-goals of continuously improving suppliers performance as well as providing internal clients with the best service available.
In particular, he is in charge of:
Carrying out market analysis aimed at identifying the best suppliers in each category of products/ services, as well as collecting all the necessary information for the successive suppliers qualification/suitability (e.g. financial statements, solvency, technical capability, quality certification, client base, etc).
Supporting the whole process of the product development, ensuring coherence with purchasing policies.
Starting negotiations with suppliers aimed at reaching the best commercial and contractual conditions for Elica, in line with corporate strategy and market conditions.
Gathering all the technical/economic information in order to prepare and send RfQ (e.g. drawings, technical specifications, contract documents to be signed etc.).
Entering and keeping new suppliers master records updated in the Sap management system (or similar system), by inserting all the parameters acquired (info records).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Economics
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- 3-5 year experience in the purchasing, preferably in the White Goods, Automotive (Tier1), Mechanical sectors.
- Good Knowledge of SAP (or similar Erp) and Excel.
- Target oriented under stress condition.
- Focus on internal client, negotiation skills, good interpersonal skills and high problem solving skill, completes the profile.