Ora segui Mechanical Design Engineer. Guarda la lista completa delle posizioni lavorative che segui sul tuo profilo.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Inside the R&D function, he/she will join a special team in charge of product mechanical designing, with the aim of implementing engineering principles to provide effective solutions for the development of finished product and individual component related projects. The new resource will be involved in all of the product development steps, from the initial study/analysis, the designing and prototyping steps, to the final production.
In particular, he/she will be in charge of:
• Product designing and production, with the aim of improving safety, reliability, quality and, another very important aspect, costs.
• Product re-engineering
• Mechanical designing of plastic and sheet metal components.
• Bill of materials preparation.
• Cad 3D and 2D designing in part and sheet metal environment.
• Management of assemblies and creation of motion models
• Fem based checks in Pro-Mechanica environment
• Management of prototypes and preparation of project BOM
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 2 years of experience as a mechanical designer, preferably gained in the Automotive or White Goods sectors;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge of a CAD 3D system (preferably Pro-Engineer/CREO) and the PDM/Link management system;
- Knowledge of FEM analysis and machines statics and construction;