Ora segui Senior Digital Marketing Analyst. Guarda la lista completa delle posizioni lavorative che segui sul tuo profilo.
Funding Circle’s US Customer Analytics team is looking for an extraordinary Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst to handle the exponential growth in our Small Business Lending platform. The right teammate is passionate about complex data, able to extract meaningful consumer and business insights and build actionable strategies that will elevate business performance. This is a strategic role that sits at the heart of value creation utilizing leading-edge analytics and turning data into long term competitive advantages. They support Risk management, Marketing, Capital Markets, Operations, and Finance teams.
Birds-eye view of the role:
● As an authority in Digital marketing analytics you will partner with internal business partners to optimize our channels in direct mail, email, SEO/SEM to identify hypotheses, structure analysis, recommend solutions and communicate results● You have shown exceptional ability to challenge status quo and are able to handle a dynamic work environment
● Tried & validated experience driving funnel conversion optimization, in a multi-touch channel attribution environment
● Understands business needs and defines analytical frameworks to facilitate problem-solving, while setting best practices that can be translated globally
● Identify and assess opportunities to use new data sources to optimize existing data solutions
● Applies robust statistical techniques to improve test designs to obtain useful results. Recommends optimal business strategies based on historical performance, predictive analytics and scenario analysis
● Understands customer motivations and develops actionable segmentation models
● Demonstrated experience using judgment to know the difference between causation and correlation
Qualifications & Skills:
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in quantitative/finance related field required
● 3+ years of experience in digital marketing analytics
● Track record of being a self-starter and inventor of opportunities by using data in a smart way
● Proficient with analytical tools like R or Python
● Proven problem-solving skills using logical reasoning and analytical methods. Excellent ability to translate complex problems into clear and simple stories
● Open-minded, collaborative, great to interact with Identification with our Mission, “To build a better financial world”
The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from people with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated
Bonus points for:
● Experience using Modeling techniques such as machine learning, regression, tree-based to solve business problems and can partner with tech team to implement these algorithms into production environments
● Consumer/Commercial Lending experience
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package. From learning and development and commuter stipends, to a competitive salary, equity, and
health benefits, we’ve got you covered! That being said, have you heard about what we’re doing?! Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
● We’re supporting small business, the engine of economic growth.
● We’re helping facilitate higher yields for investors and lower interest rates for borrowers.
● We can fund loans extremely quickly, all online!
● We have a clear competitive advantage globally in areas like domain expertise and regulatory processes.
To learn more about our work environment, culture, and perks,
visit: [****] style="margin: 0pt;">
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. At Funding Circle, we celebrate and
support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better#LI-AP1