Ora segui Product Manager. Guarda la lista completa delle posizioni lavorative che segui sul tuo profilo.
The Product Manager defines the plan to implement new features, coordinates related projects, manages relationships with suppliers in order to achieve project goals defined on roadmap. The incumbent is required to review/test any completed feature, to check the quality of the product and the features’ effectiveness, to suggest improvement by taking into account the potential impact of them on all the departments involved, and by pondering pros and cons and the business impacts of what proposed.
As Product Manager you will be responsible to:
• Ensure the product consistency across all Jobrapido departments
• Care about product development and product performances
• Satisfy business and technical needs
• Ensure cross-team effective communication
Required Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone who has:
- Significant working experience as product Manager in tech companies;
- Deep knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodology;
- Good Analytical reasoning and Data-Driven skills;
- Knowledge of Office Suite, Html, CSS, Google Analytics;
- knowledge of JIRA is a plus;
Proficiency in English: English is the company’s reference language for internal communications, product design and documentation.
- great communication skills: being able to communicate complex information clearly to many different audiences;
-problem solving: use be Inductive reasoning to face and solve complex situations;
-Motivation – to roll up sleeves and get stuck in; not to wait for people to hand things on a plate;
-Organizational skills stay organized at all imes, to keep strategic, high-level information handy at all times, as well as up-to-date information about features and other product details:
- Accuracy: have great attention to details, both business and tech