Anno di fondazione
Il brand Moleskine è stato creato nel 1997, riportando in vita il leggendario taccuino usato dai più grandi artisti e intellettuali degli ultimi due secoli: Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway e Bruce Chatwin.
"Siamo un'azienda in crescita. La nostra missione è far crescere il business Moleskine al massimo delle sue potenzialità, aumentando la visibilità del brand, ampliando la sua presenza globale e introducendo prodotti e servizi rilevanti per i consumatori. Ci impegniamo a rispettare e promuovere i valori rappresentati dal brand Moleskine: il talento, l'esplorazione, l'autenticità." Arrigo Berni, amministratore delegato
Talent, Exploration, Authenticity.
• Economics or Marketing Degree;
• Focus on numerical and statistical analysis;
• Customer and goal oriented;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and Power Point;
• Fluent in English (other languages will be considerate a plus);
• Strong attitude to interpersonal relationships and communication;
• Team working.
The position is based ideally in the German or French-speaking part of Switzerland – German frontier zone possible (home-office based) and requires intensive traveling in the market.
Presence at the offices of Moleskine Deutschland GmbH (Cologne – Germany) may be requested on a regular basis for coordination and planning activities.
The candidate will be mainly focused on reporting, forecasting, budgeting activities and variances analysis mainly in relation (but not limited) to Group Indirect Costs, with a strong responsibility for both HQ Departments and EMEA region.
At least 4+ years of experience in a similar role; Leadership experience and work well in a fast-moving environment; Proactivity and problem solving attitude; Ability to lead a team and multiple projects; Excellent communication and teamwork skills; Time management and flexibility Maintains effective performance under pressure Good knowledge of SAP (MM/SD); Fluent in English, both written and spoken; Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel;
• Prepare the staff’s schedule
• Reconcile petty cash expenses at the end of the month
• Prepare monthly documents such as damage reports
• Submit daily sales reports
• Prepare and send weekly replenishment orders
• To be the reference of logistics for all issues related to the receipt of orders
• Provide initial and continuing education of the sales staff. In the event of changes in the staff ensure the training and education of new resources, both for the product and for the use of cash and the administrative
• Supervise the performance of the staff. Encourage and motivate the resources and if necessary correct inappropriate behavior or attitudes
• Encourage the initiatives of the staff and reward them the collaborative spirit
• Monitor daily and periodically analyze sales data and KPI' and also with the staff raising their awareness and suggesting behaviors in order to improve their performance
• Reach the store budget defined by the Company
• Manage any problems with customers
• Ensure the cleanliness of the shop
• Organize and coordinate the activities of periodic inventory
• Operate a computerized point-of-sale cash register and inventory management system, including the accurate entering of sales information, processing credit card transactions, entering customer information, etc.
• Prior retail management experience
• Ability to manage people
• Administrative & Organizational Skills
• High energy level and positive attitude
• Have experience and ability to manage people and have a developed aptitude for training personnel
• Have ability to motivate staff to achieve sales targets
• Administrative & Organizational Skills
• Takes initiative
• Goal Oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
Località: New York
Specific Responsibilities include:
-Achieve sales plans and build customer loyalty while raising brand awareness
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve goals
- Give sales advice and exceptional customer service
- Maintain shop cleanliness and organization
- Maintain visual merchandising guidelines set by Moleskine
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Operate a computerized point of sale cash register and inventory management system, including the accurate entering of sales information, processing credit card transactions, entering customer information, etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate best techniques for selling and maintaining clientele
- Be friendly, organized, dynamic and passionate about the brand and the products
- Work well in a team, as well as individually
- Have open availability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Be responsible, especially with punctuality and adhering to work schedules
- Adhere to company policy
- Adhere to brand image
- Have extensive knowledge of the brand and products
- Have strong communication skills and is efficient with Point-of-Sale systems