Anno di fondazione
Il brand Moleskine è stato creato nel 1997, riportando in vita il leggendario taccuino usato dai più grandi artisti e intellettuali degli ultimi due secoli: Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway e Bruce Chatwin.
"Siamo un'azienda in crescita. La nostra missione è far crescere il business Moleskine al massimo delle sue potenzialità, aumentando la visibilità del brand, ampliando la sua presenza globale e introducendo prodotti e servizi rilevanti per i consumatori. Ci impegniamo a rispettare e promuovere i valori rappresentati dal brand Moleskine: il talento, l'esplorazione, l'autenticità." Arrigo Berni, amministratore delegato
Talent, Exploration, Authenticity.
Directly reporting to the Group Administration & Finance Director, he/she will be in charge of implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure that company assets are adequately safeguarded and that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance with the IFRS and also the Internal Control policies.
• Oversee the general accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, financial reporting, Balance Sheet and P&L management (including Assets and Inventory related items), G/L accounts reconciliation;
• Ensure that the accounting records are compliant with fiscal regulations and tax rules applicable from time to time (VAT Declarations, Withholding taxes, INTRASTAT etc);
• Year-end Financial Statements preparation, also including the disclosure notes;
• Accurate and timely preparation of tax computation and documentation in collaboration with the Group Administration & Finance Director and the external CPA/tax consultants;
• Support independent auditors and tax authorities in carrying out their reviews. Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected;
• Support the AFC function in the insurance policies management at a Group level also with reference to new contracts/new subsidiaries requirements;
• 7+ years of accounting experience preferably within a multinational business, experience within an audit firm is highly recommended;
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance, CPA certification is a plus;
• Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure;
• Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) along with SAP software (FI, CO, MM and SD module);
• Ability to direct and supervise;
• Strong knowledge of IFRS, Italian taxation rules and reporting, internal controls and financial reporting, required;
• Fluent in English;
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.