Anno di fondazione
Il brand Moleskine è stato creato nel 1997, riportando in vita il leggendario taccuino usato dai più grandi artisti e intellettuali degli ultimi due secoli: Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway e Bruce Chatwin.
"Siamo un'azienda in crescita. La nostra missione è far crescere il business Moleskine al massimo delle sue potenzialità, aumentando la visibilità del brand, ampliando la sua presenza globale e introducendo prodotti e servizi rilevanti per i consumatori. Ci impegniamo a rispettare e promuovere i valori rappresentati dal brand Moleskine: il talento, l'esplorazione, l'autenticità." Arrigo Berni, amministratore delegato
Talent, Exploration, Authenticity.
The candidate will report to a Senior Business Controller and will be mainly focused on reporting, forecasting, budgeting activities and variances analysis related to assigned business channels on global level, but with a stronger responsibility on EMEA Region.
• Leading role in the preparation and analysis of Monthly Management accounts (Profit & Loss), developing dedicated reporting tools
• Analysis and forecasting of sales data and KPIs on global level for each region
• Analysis, review and commentary of P&L variances based on monthly actuals versus budget/forecast/previous year
• Prepare ad-hoc analysis to support management decisions
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Act like a business partner for internal stakeholders in order to understand the strategy and suggest corrective actions.
• Degree in Economics or Management Engineering
• 2+ years of experience in the Planning & Control or Business Analysis department of structured /multinational companies
• Familiarity with reporting and data aggregation tools (the knowledge of SAP and Oracle Hyperion will be a plus).
• Familiarity with business intelligence tools (the knowledge of Qlik Sense will be a plus).
• Strong analytical mindset, organized with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of Excel (Pivot and Database)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Passionate about Marketing;
• Analytical mindset;
• Proficient of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power Point are required;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Fluent in English; (other languages will be considered a plus);
• Excellent team working and communication skills;
• Proactive and problem solving approach;
• A previous short experience in a similar role will be considered a plus.
What We Offer
• A challenging position in a pleasant working environment;
• A great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives.
He/She will assist the EMEA Communication team improving Moleskine communication in order to reinforce the innovation, awareness and positioning of the brand, using tools such as PR seeding, influencers, digital communication and others.
• Sample management
• Providing other teams with assets (graphic layouts and copy materials)
• Creation of presentations
• Creation of reports
• Support to PR agencies requests
• Support in event/activation organization
• A short previous experience in PR agencies or in the communication team of international companies will be considered a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Power Point are required
• Knowledge of Photoshop will be considered a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent written and spoken English (knowledge of German language is an advantage)
• Well-organized and proactive, with attention for detail
• Excellent team worker
• Result oriented and problem solving approach
What We Offer
• A challenging position in a pleasant working environment
• A great experience where to test and learn many different activities, from PR to digital to event organization
Directly reporting to the Group Marketing Manager B2B, Licensing and Partnership he/she will be supporting the team in several activities, including but not limited to sales analysis, marketing tools development, products master data, catalogue management, product creation, partnership development,
The candidate will take responsibilities in supporting B2B Sales department in all Regions providing guidance in applying product and customization guidelines.
The profile will also manage the existing product life cycle through the definition and management of global B2B catalogue.
• To be the key contact for all Digital Assets & Tools library
• Coordinating all Regions in Local Trade Fair execution
• Supporting the Global B2B Catalogue creation and management
• Product master data
• Analyze and measure product sales performance on Direct and Indirect distribution channel and area (sell-in/sell-out data)
• Monitor market, competitors as well as new global consumer trends in order to study & identify new market opportunities
• Economics or Marketing degree
• 1 to 2 years of experience in similar roles, preferably in FMCG and Consumer Electronics or Lifestyle companies
• Fluent in English
• Strong analytical skills
• Curious, proactive, hard-worker
• Excellent team working, presentation and communication skills both in Italian and English
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Passionate about global lifestyle and consumer trends as well as new innovative brands