Anno di fondazione
Il brand Moleskine è stato creato nel 1997, riportando in vita il leggendario taccuino usato dai più grandi artisti e intellettuali degli ultimi due secoli: Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway e Bruce Chatwin.
"Siamo un'azienda in crescita. La nostra missione è far crescere il business Moleskine al massimo delle sue potenzialità, aumentando la visibilità del brand, ampliando la sua presenza globale e introducendo prodotti e servizi rilevanti per i consumatori. Ci impegniamo a rispettare e promuovere i valori rappresentati dal brand Moleskine: il talento, l'esplorazione, l'autenticità." Arrigo Berni, amministratore delegato
Talent, Exploration, Authenticity.
Directly reporting to the Product Marketing Manager he/she will be in charge of product and price definition activities.
The candidate will develop the new product launches, managing all the research activities and the market analysis as well as the production of all related marketing tools to support sales departments.
The profile will also manage the existing product life cycle through the definition and management of global product marketing plans.
For our Headquarter in Milan, we are looking for an Accountant in order to cover a maternity leave. He or she will join the AFC Department and will be responsible for setting up and manage the accountancy for our EMEA Subsidiaries.
• Manage EMEA Subsidiaries’ accounting entries through SAP (sales and purchases invoices workflow, bank transactions, petty cash reconciliations, closing entries);
• Be the focal point for the purchase process of EMEA Subsidiaries and be the referent for our foreign accountants as concern administrative/fiscal issues;
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual closings;
• Booking of payments and revenues related to Retail channel, and perform all the payments for EMEA Subsidiaries;
• Support in monitoring Subsidiaries’ contracts.
• At least 2/3 years of experience in a similar role;
• Strong knowledge of SAP FI-CI;
• Fluent in English both written and spoken (knowledge of French would be an asset);
• Accuracy and precision in accountancy management and data storage;
• Ability to work in team and under pressure and deadlines.
Key Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Senior Area Manager North-Western Europe, he/she will define and implement the Wholesale sales plan, specifically focusing on Retailers in France, managing the entire portfolio: Paper products, Accessories and Digital Products.
The position is based in Milan and requires intensive traveling in the markets.
• Research, develop, identify and quantify new sales opportunities with the objective of achieving and exceeding forecasted sales goals through cold calls, networking activities, direct meeting with customers and prospects, presentations, new lead generation programs, promotions, etc.;
• Be responsible for developing and maintaining existing top customer relationships and opening new top direct accounts in order to increase revenue;
• Be responsible for the sales planning process for the dedicated area (3 year plan, Sales Budget, Action plans) and owner of the related implementation;
• Work close with the Trade Marketing team to develop all the different project and to analyze sales target and revenues;
• Coordinating sales and marketing materials and new products launches at trade shows;
• Developing special promotional strategies in coordination with the sales and marketing teams, attending professional events and trade shows to promote the brand and generate new leads
• 4+ years of sales experience as Key Account Manager or Area Manager, preferably in a Brand-Oriented or lifestyle Company with hard reporting;
• Experience in a multi-channel selling model;
• Flexibility and ability to be effective in a fast changing environment;
• Strongly proactive approach;
• Goal oriented;
• Project Management;
• Ability to follow multiple projects simultaneously;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM program;
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
• Fluent in English and French
The candidate will strengthen our R&D Team in the Non Paper Products Unit, guaranteeing focus on innovation, respect of time to market, quality standards, costs and requirements coming from Marketing area.
Support all steps of the product development process that means:
Internship Sales & Trade Marketing Department
If you are a Young Graduate looking for job opportunities, don’t miss the chance to join our HQ in Milan in Sales & Trade Marketing Department.
Economics or Marketing Degree;
The position is based in Paris (home-office) and requires intensive travelling in the assigned Area.
Presence at the HQ office (Milan – Italy) may be requested on a regular basis for coordination and planning activities.