Anno di fondazione
Il brand Moleskine è stato creato nel 1997, riportando in vita il leggendario taccuino usato dai più grandi artisti e intellettuali degli ultimi due secoli: Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway e Bruce Chatwin.
"Siamo un'azienda in crescita. La nostra missione è far crescere il business Moleskine al massimo delle sue potenzialità, aumentando la visibilità del brand, ampliando la sua presenza globale e introducendo prodotti e servizi rilevanti per i consumatori. Ci impegniamo a rispettare e promuovere i valori rappresentati dal brand Moleskine: il talento, l'esplorazione, l'autenticità." Arrigo Berni, amministratore delegato
Talent, Exploration, Authenticity.
For our Headquarter based in Milan, we are looking for a Sales Support Intern who will join the B2B EMEA Sales team.
He or She will support the Sales team developing new contacts and business opportunities.
• Orders Management (C4C, SAP)
• Implement CRM System
• Implement weekly reports for sales activities
• Samples Management
• Incoming Demand Management
• Contracts Management
• Coordination between departments
• Create and manage recurring B2B campaigns
• Develop business presentations
• Scouting potential customers
• Economic or Marketing Degree
• Strong analytical mindset
• Passion for the brand
• Customer and goal oriented
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and Power Point
• Fluent English
• Strong attitude to interpersonal relationships and communication
• Team working
• managing daily cash balances and short medium term financial planning;
• Evaluating strategies of liquidity and working capital management;
• ensuring credit risk management, collection and disbursement;
• ensuring that a company's cash flow is adequate to allow it to operate effectively;
• managing corporate cash pooling and evaluating new structures with the goal of the liquidity optimization;
• forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow;
• making decisions on company finances, for example, the funding of company operations;
• Taking responsibility for the treasury IT projects to enhance efficiencies and effectiveness;
• evaluating interest rate and FX risk management;
• evaluating the financial impact of new business ventures;
• negotiating loan and guarantees with company bankers;
• liaising with other departments, such as tax and accountancy, on a range of issues;
• taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff,
• providing corporate reporting.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor Degree in Economics with 6/8 years experience in Treasury and Credit in a multinational company. A proven knowledge of SAP FI/CM modules, and cash pooling systems will be required.
Soft skills requirements:
• Empathy and teamworkingProactivity and problem solving attitude
• Interfunctional approach
• Result orientation and active listening approach
• Analytical mindset and strong attitude in managing financial data.
• Fluent in English.