Anno di fondazione
Il brand Moleskine è stato creato nel 1997, riportando in vita il leggendario taccuino usato dai più grandi artisti e intellettuali degli ultimi due secoli: Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway e Bruce Chatwin.
"Siamo un'azienda in crescita. La nostra missione è far crescere il business Moleskine al massimo delle sue potenzialità, aumentando la visibilità del brand, ampliando la sua presenza globale e introducendo prodotti e servizi rilevanti per i consumatori. Ci impegniamo a rispettare e promuovere i valori rappresentati dal brand Moleskine: il talento, l'esplorazione, l'autenticità." Arrigo Berni, amministratore delegato
Talent, Exploration, Authenticity.
For our Headquarter in Milan we are looking for a Junior Controller to be included in our Corporate Control and Business Analysis Department.
The candidate will report to a Senior Controller and will be mainly focused on reporting, forecasting, budgeting activities and variances analysis mainly in relation (but not limited) to Group Indirect Costs, with a stronger responsibility on EMEA Region.
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Planning, forecasting and budgeting of the Group Indirect costs
• In-depth reporting and analysis of cost evolution and monitoring of ROI
• Supporting role in the preparation and analysis of Monthly Management accounts (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
• Analysis, review and commentary of Budget variances based on monthly actuals versus forecast
• Prepare ad-hoc analysis to support management decisions
• Act like a business partner for internal stakeholders in order to understand the strategy and suggest corrective actions
• Degree in Economics or Management Engineering
• 2+ years of experience in Audit or the Planning & Control department of structured / multinational companies
• Solid knowledge of accounting (familiarity with IFRS will be a plus)
• Familiarity with Reporting Package and data aggregation tools (the knowledge of SAP CO and Hyperion will be a plus).
• Strong analytical mindset, organized with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of Excel (Pivot, Macro Database)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
We are looking for a Logistic Specialist, who will support our EMEA Team based in Milan office.
Directly reporting to the EMEA Logistic Manager, he/she will be mainly focused on the following activities.
As concern 3PL activities:
• Coordinate activities with external 3PLs
• Forecasting and capacity alignment with external 3PLs
• Costs analysis vs expected budget
• Keep logs and records of warehouse stock and executed orders
• Monitor logistic KPIs, manage the KPIs dashboard and drive continuous improvement with LEAN approach
• Support the EMEA Logistic Manager for the accuracy of the inventory
• Coordinate year end stock takes with 3PLs
• Support in co-packing plan definition and execution according to customer forecasted demand
• Properly manage the interactions among warehouse, transport 3PL providers and internal team in order to allocate stock, grant preparation and ship according to customer orders.
As concern Import-Export activities:
• Check the compliance with laws, regulations and custom process
• Ensure the accuracy of invoices in accordance to the physical shipment and customer/other regulatory requirements
• Review provider’s proposals and make recommendations and/or modifications in rates as needed
• Ensure compliance with EU regulatory agency
• Serve as a liaison with internal depts. by keeping them updated on the status of cargo transported
• Prepare, review, approve and maintain files for import/export documents.
• At least 4+ years of experience in a similar role;
• Work well in a fast-moving and under pressure environment;
• Proactivity, problem solving and positive attitude;
• Time management and flexibility;
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments guarantying the deadlines
• Good knowledge of SAP (MM/SD);
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
Reporting to the Operation Manager EMEA, the Demand Planner EMEA will implement, drive, manage and execute all sales forecasting activities for EMEA region.
The candidate will create and maintain forecast models for all the product categories and geographical areas, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources.
• Develop and improve demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons achieving accuracy and BIAS performance;
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, evaluate forecast results, monitor sales trend versus forecast and target;
• Interact with sales analysis, sales and marketing, to understand demand forecast drivers;
• Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions;
• Manage meeting with Sales and Managing director presenting forecast view in comparison with target and sales trend, highlighting risk and impact on inventory to be able to make final decisions;
• Set, use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool;
• Arrange and monitor the distribution flow from supplier, main warehouse to distributors, consignments and stores.
• Work closely with Procurement, Demand & Supply Manager in the headquarter;
• 4 or 5 years of experience in the position, preferably in multi-channel Companies
• Engineering, Economics or Statistics degree
• Fluent in English
• Demonstrated proficiency in statistics and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts
• Knowledge of SAP, SO99 or other software related to demand planning is preferred
• Strong analytical mindset and Excel knowledge
• Good negotiation and flexibility skills are required
• Excellent team working skills
• Capacity to work under pressure and in not structure environment
The candidate will join our Marketing & Communication team, directly contributing to the Company’s global online communication activities.
The candidate, reporting to the Digital Communication Manager, will:
• Be responsible for company’s websites content;
• Plan and execute platforms evolution together with external partners;
• Monitor and implement SEO initiatives with an integrated search approach;
• Plan and manage the global online editorial calendar together with the communication team; • Implement and monitor online media campaigns;
• Cooperate with internal stakeholders across Regions and with external Agency partners;
• Stay abreast of emerging digital trends to integrate best practices internally.
• 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, preferably in an International context
• Highly organized with the capability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
• Focus on result, with strong analytical skills
• Ability to work at global level and influence different stakeholders across multiple areas of the business
• Proactive, motivated and self-confident
• Google Analytics and other online analytics tools knowledge
• Experience with CMS
• Fluent in English