DescrizioneAs a Digital Marketing Executive, you will work on all Digital Paid channels, including search campaigns on Google and Bing, as well as Paid Social, Display marketing engines and Email Marketing across both UK and Italy.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy, analytical and highly motivated to take on responsibility and make an impact and last but not least, you like having fun!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Helping to create and optimise targeted digital marketing campaigns to drive new customer acquisition and existing customer retention.
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of online marketing activity.
- Executing tests, collecting and analysing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in digital campaigns.
- Compiling information for inclusion in monitoring and research reports as requested.
- Keeping up-to-date with current technologies and initiatives pertinent to online marketing.
Day to day tasks:
- Monitoring campaign expenses, staying on budget, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Executing plan for paid search and social, driving both reach and engagement.
- Optimising keywords, copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Helping define a framework of when and how we analyse the performance of our programmatic campaigns. You must be able to demonstrate close loop analysis of recommendations and the value of any changes.
- Assisting in the management and optimisation of our programmatic media buying by pulling regular reports out of our DSPs, analysing performance drivers and translating insights into actionable hypotheses and tweaks.
- Tracking, reporting and analysing website analytics and campaigns.
- Creating and sending email campaigns to the agreed targeted audience.
- Improving the performance of marketing emails by running A/B tests and results analysis.
- At least 1 year experience and tangible success in managing digital campaigns in at least one of the following channels: across Display, PPC and Paid Social.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating reports.
Good to have:
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of Display Programmatic environment is a plus.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- You’ll work across multiple markets so a second language (eg. Italian, German, Spanish) is advantageous, but not essential.
- Industry knowledge from either a corporate or agency setting would be an advantage but not essential.
- You are proactive and eager to learn.