We are The Mobile Bank.Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Our Activity product segment gives our users relevant information, tools and an interface that they want to use every day. Core to our experience are our digital products. Financial decisions have daily recurrence. Getting our users to open our app daily is key to our future success. Leading this segment, you'll drive our product teams to ensure our bank of the future solves many daily problems not limited to financials.
- Hire, develop and lead multiple teams of high-performing product owners, delivering a best-in-class product strategy and championing a user centric and data-driven focus across all product verticals
- Collaborating with our People team, define a talent strategy for product teams across N26, covering recruitment to technical onboarding to talent development with the aim to provide product owners and managers a range of development opportunities
- Working closely with N26’s Executives, develop a vision and product strategy, taking ownership of translating this into a backlog and manageable targets for your team
- Build and manage a lean product portfolio driving Hypothesis Driven Development with a technology organisation that can release 100+ times a week.
- Establish a robust annual budget and enhance all aspects of product management to ensure the product provides delivers to the budget
- Create and champion a culture of cutting-edge lean/agile product management techniques across N26, motivating, developing and growing your team to continually innovate and create modern frameworks that are unique to us
- Partner closely with engineering and design leaders to prioritize product development efforts, driving products from assessment to discovery to development
- Demonstrated product development experience, ideally in a B2C digital environment, with a strong lean UX focus and previous success in delivering state-of-the-art products and features
- An outstanding leader with a strong track record of successfully delivering Product strategy and transformation within customer centric and commercially minded business
- A transformational leader with proven management skills and the ability to inspire a culture of innovation. Evidence of developing and nurturing high performing teams.
- A leader with a commercial and strategic mindset and experience in delivering, maintaining and evolving (suite of) digital product(s) within regulated environment
- A nurturing manager with experience in coaching and mentoring talent; defining and supporting a clear career path for them
- Above all, the successful candidate should embody the N26 passion and drive to change the way the next generation think feel and engage with their finances, constantly thinking of new ways to support the business and customers, and relish the opportunity to challenge the status quo.
- Opportunity to lead one of our key product segments
- Relocation package and visa support
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website