We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 300 employees and more than 500.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for the development of our website, which is undergoing a big technical refactoring. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing new features on ongoing basis
- Providing technical support developing the company's website
- Working together with Marketing and Product to define and implement their requirements
- Working together with Design to create the best user experience in the market
- Proven experience writing and maintaining medium scale, content oriented websites (landing pages, news, blog posts)
- A strong knowledge of the most recent flavours of CSS and HTML is also a requirement.
- Familiarity with middleware server implementations using Node.js – consuming APIs, rendering templates server side, etc.
- An eye for good design and accessibility will be a big plus
- Familiarity with agile methods
- Drive, commitment, proactiveness, and willingness to learn
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.