At Tangity, the global studio of the NTT DATA Design Network, we break down complexity to the human scale. We create tangible and intuitive solutions that have a positive impact on people, companies, and society.
Our job doesn't stop once a product is launched but continues until the idea succeeds. We accompany businesses on the evolution path towards radical innovation, conceiving and developing products from concept to launch through rounds of iteration. We help our clients look to the future and imagine the long-term impact of their solutions while empowering their way of working.
We focus on people's needs and desires and leverage all of NTT DATA's technology. NTT DATA is a dedicated IT services and solutions partner for customers worldwide: headquartered in Tokyo and with more than 100,000 professionals in over 50 countries, about 4,000 in Italy alone.
We are looking for a talented Sr. Business designer, who sees the opportunity for improvement in everything.
Business Designers enable the people-centric foundation of design projects, infusing business with proper customer knowledge while ensuring clients’ business is set and focused on delivering on customer needs.
As a Sr. Business designer, your responsibilities will be:
- frame the business problem, develop an understanding of market and user needs, and the technology to fit them;
- help design inform business decisions and create a bridge between the design and business domains;
- contribute to shaping and defining design activities, setting up the project structure itself;
- execute the actions, often serving as the connector among different disciplines and approaches;
- ensure our designs have a vision, make an impact and are measurable overtime on qualitative and quantitative criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, business, psychology, strategy, marketing or another relevant field;
- 3+ years' experience working in the innovation field for a design, innovation, management consulting or venture capital firm;
- Passionate about understanding people and businesses, with a strong balance between analytical and creative skills, and the ability to think outside the box;
- Able to use design research, market research, business analytics and to identify markets, insights, problems, unmet needs and technologies that can be tapped and turned into innovative new products, brands, and services;
- Comfortable in a consulting role and experienced with a client-facing position;
- Business level ability in English and good working knowledge of Italian (spoken and written).
Location: Milano, Roma