NTT DATA aiuta le organizzazioni a orientarsi nella rapida evoluzione delle tecnologie, a rispondere alle crescenti aspettative dei clienti e, attraverso l'innovazione e la profonda esperienza nel settore, mette a disposizione le competenze e le risorse per guidare lo sviluppo digitale. Siamo una realtà in cui creatività, competenza, tecnologia e collaborazione si amalgamano perfettamente e si lavora con il sorriso, perché investiamo per il benessere delle persone . Per noi “smile working” significa creare un contesto lavorativo accogliente, in cui si investe sulla preparazione delle persone, dove viene premiato il lavoro di squadra. Dove esprimere nuove idee è sempre una buona idea. Guidati da questi valori offriamo consulenza alle aziende in ogni fase di progetto, da una prima fase di strategia e concept, passando dagli impatti sui processi, per arrivare all’implementazione finale. NTT DATA ha sede a Tokyo con oltre 123.000 professionisti in oltre 50 Paesi in tutto il mondo. www.nttdata.com/it
We are looking for a talented Senior Service and UX Designer for our design studio who is keen to join a global design studio to humanize complexity and to have a positive impact on people’s life.
As a Senior Designer you will be asked to manage all aspects of a project: business, client relationship, team, design approach, economics.
You’ll be a prominent client contact from early stages, supporting Client Engagers in developing and leading trustworthy relationships with clients.
- At least 5 years of Service and UX Design experience;
- design, scope and run research (ethnographic & human-centered) processes, insight gathering, critical thinking, concept generation and validation;
- plan and facilitate workshops;
- help clients and stakeholders to better frame design challenges;
- strong presentation skills, the ability to articulate design intent to project teams and stakeholders;
- use prototyping methods to visualize and quickly validate hypothesis;
- manage multiple stakeholders’ needs, interests, priorities, and expectations effectively and sensitively;
- design services and experiences within (or for) a large organization;
- work independently to deliver a project from start to finish;
- create key deliverables (i.e.: research output, detailed user journeys, service blueprint, system map, stakeholder map, storyboards, scenarios, interaction models, wireframes & prototypes for complex systems, testing plan);
- mentor Design team;
- manage the project budget and timelines;
- you must be future focused and curious for innovation;
- be an ambassador for the importance of design towards clients;
- disrupt and influence, whilst picking your battles;
- curious about modern technology and how to leverage it to create better user experiences;
- collaborate cross-departments to produce high quality work;
- excellent communication skills;
- strong stakeholder management;
- business fluent in English and Italian (oral and written).
As part of the Service/UX team you should also be:
- Great teammate - we appreciate and always help each other’s;
- acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing;
- smart - we are critically thinking individuals;
- committed to quality - whether it is a good design, or well-written email, we never cut corners;
- lateral thinker;
- fun-loving - we like to laugh, socialize, and have a great relationship with our colleagues.
As ‘Untangler’ part of Tangity’s family you will find:
- Multicultural environment;
- possibility to work on international projects and initiatives;
- purpose-driven culture;
- 20/80 program to support your ideas to have a positive impact on society;
- empathy and flexibility.
This is an amazing time to join the company as we continue to rapidly grow. If you feel that you are up for a challenge, please apply with your CV and portfolio.
Location: Milan, Rome