DescrizioneJoin Onefootball and lead social output with your forward thinking.
Our Newsroom team creates inspiring content for a global audience.
- Developing and implementing strategy across all Onefootball social media platforms
- Defining objectives for social output in multiple languages and markets
- Reporting and analysing trends across each relevant platform
- Liaising with senior editorial staff to plan daily coverage
- Leading social coverage of regular and major events
- Creating video and graphic content in appropriate formats
- Understanding company KPIs and influencing social planning
- A degree-level education and at least four years’ experience
- Deep understanding of social trends and what people are sharing online
- Passionate about football and instinctively understand what matters to the modern fan
- Understand and constantly respond to data and analytics in your work
- Love to experiment with new methods and formats