This is a lead generation role in our fast-moving sales team. Supported by the business, your ability to communicate clearly and persuasively will help drive our accelerating growth. You will promote our product through B2B outbound phone calls, emails and events across a range of suitable industries and companies.
This is a unique opportunity to work closely with Onfido’s Marketing and Sales teams to coordinate new sales campaigns and accurately communicate our client value propositions
As a Sales Development Representative, you will focus on:
- Prospecting: Identifying key markets to target and qualifying against our solution to determine fit
- Cold outreach: Performing a number of daily outbound calls to generate client bookings, effectively pitching Onfido’s solution and value proposition
- Email Lead Generation: Creating a list of prospects and targeting via high volume outbound campaigns as well as individual targeted emails
- CRM Maintenance: Data collection, maintenance of sales records and recording information on opportunities and prospects on Salesforce
- Target Achievement: Achieve team and individual sales targets set by our Inside Sales and senior Sales teams.
Onfido’s vision is an open world where identity is the key to access. We verify the world’s identities using AI and biometrics. Our technology helps global businesses—like Revolut, Indiegogo and Allstate—onboard more users while driving down risk and fraud. And we’re also finding the answers for the future of identity, leading innovation initiatives with the Better Identity Coalition and the Fintech Delivery Panel. Our key investors include Microsoft and Salesforce.
We use a lot of exciting technology. Our engineers are flexible about technology and pick the right tool for the job:
- Python, Ruby and Elixir for our service code
- React and Redux for frontend work
- Tensorflow for Machine Learning / Computer Vision
- Kubernetes and Docker to package and run services
- AWS for underlying infrastructure
You can learn more about our product engineering team and the work we do on our Onfido Tech blog.
What we're hoping to see highlighted on your CV and application:
- You are smart, eager and good-humoured.
- Tenacious and undaunted by new responsibilities, thinking quickly on your feet and contributing to all stages of the sales funnel.
- Most importantly, you will be engaging on the phone and be the kind of person that our customers love talking to!
- Sales outbounding experience in a B2B context.
- Excellent communication skills - You will be happy and confident chatting to anyone, via any medium
- Excellent writing skills to ensure Onfido is accurately represented to potential clients
- Fearless in speaking with C-level Executives and confident in outlining Onfido’s value proposition
- Prior sales experience and outbound lead generation to French prospects
- Experience in telesales
- Startup exposure
- Experience working with Inside sales tools including SalesForce and Salesloft
Values and behaviours:
- Succeed Together - Share skills, ideas and honest feedback. Be excellent to each other.
- Take Pride - Deliver world-class quality and be an ambassador
- Learn Things, Share Them - Seek out knowledge. Then, take what you learn and teach it to others
- Find a Better Way - Fix what's broken and make what works even better
- Create Customer Buzz - Craft an experience that customers rave about
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
- Share options
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Personalised Financial Advice with St. James’ Place Wealth Management
- Bupa Health Cash Plan (Level 2)
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Tax-Free Childcare Scheme
- Payroll Giving
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- Subsidised gym membership or home cleaning (50% up to £50 per month)
- Free yoga classes, 5-a-side football bookings
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Free languages classes (currently Spanish, French and English)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
- Clubs: Coding, Running, Theatre, Games, Poker, Movies and many more!
- Quarterly socials (e.g. cookery classes, go-karting and private cinema trips)
- Open and transparent culture - we meet for a Friday afternoon forum to engage peers informally over drinks
- If you’re relocating from another country to join then we’ll get you an Airbnb for the first month
The interview process will involve:
- Simple profile matching from us - assessing your application against the role
- A two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other
- Do at home task where you give a bit of an insight into how you approach problem solving
- On site two-way technical and cultural conversations with the team
This process should take around two to three weeks, depending on diaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Onfido. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.