At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta.
More than 20.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
About your new role:
We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Lead for our office in Berlin, with a focus on supporting our sales team to work more efficiently and reach their targets. The Sales team plays a key role in how Penta is rapidly expanding and is responsible for acquiring new customers and for building strong brand awareness and value.
You’ll be working with cross-functional teams as as Product and other stakeholders to drive and execute our strategic goals. In your new role you will:
- Be part of the Sales team, taking a leading role.
- Serve as a liaison between sales, key account, business development and C-level management.
- Be responsible for setting up and improving sales and partnership processes and improving the efficiency of the sales processes.
- Become the product owner for the internal CRM systems, taking on requirements from the sales team and translating them into user stories for our integration & automation tech office.
- You will track long term sales data, analysing sales conversion and pipeline, funnel and forecast volume.
- Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams.
- Assist product teams in determining customer outreach methods for increasing awareness of the product features.
- Monitor and assist with customer retention and up-selling.
- Train staff on new technology and software, document requirements and implement them together with stakeholders.
- Assist with account management, sales and business development.
What we expect from you:
- You have 3-5 years of a proven track record in a sales environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant field is a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to work closely with developers, formulate user stories and requirements.
- Familiarity with databases and sales software.
- Familiarity with Softphone integration.
- Skills in conversion rate optimisation for sales pipelines.
- Experience in pipeline development.
- Strong communication skills in German and English.
- Experience in managerial position within a fast growing company.
- Ability to work well in groups and among different stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
What you can expect from us:
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Company-wide events - we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- Choice of computer.
- Health insurance.
- 28 days of vacation.
- Personal learning budget.
- Ability to travel between our offices.