Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
- Writes application code to meet expected quality standards by conforming to the steps of doneness defined by the project
- Creates unit test cases identified by senior members of the team and writes code to validate those test cases
- Reports accurate status to the track lead
- Reports progress and issues to the track lead/ Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates.
- Identifies and calls out dependencies that affect their individual work
- Maintains and updates the design documentation for the modules that is assigned to him/her
- Maintains and updates the Unit Test Case Artifact for the modules that is assigned to him/her
- Assist Sr Developer/TrackLead/Manager in Creating Release Notes/User Manual for the modules that is assigned to him/her
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in one or more of the following: systems integration and development using Java, package implementation, relational databases and Unit Testing.
- Posses good behavioral skills collaborative in nature, working in flexible timings
- Participation during design discussions, Adopting to the working environment etc.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure