Publicis Groupe is the third largest communications group in the world, a leader in marketing, communication and digital business transformation. As a platform at the intersection of marketing and digital business transformation, driven through the alchemy of creativity and technology, Publicis Groupe is built on The Power of One. Publicis Groupe offers its clients seamless access to the expertise of its 80,000 talents across four Solution hubs: creative with Publicis Communications (Publicis Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi, Leo Burnett, BBH, Marcel, Fallon, MSL, Prodigious), media services with Publicis Media (Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449, Performics, Digitas), digital business transformation with Publicis.Sapient and health & wellness communications with Publicis Health. Publicis Groupe’s agencies are present in over 100 countries around the world. Founded in 1926 by Marcel Bleustein-Blanchet, the “father of French advertising”, Publicis Groupe is today led by its third CEO in its history, Arthur Sadoun, Chairman & CEO. Maurice Lévy, who led the company for 30 years until June 2017, is today the Chairman of the Groupe’s Supervisory Board.
Are you organized and detail-oriented? Are you passionate about Advertising? Would you like to manage the Communications of the third largest communications group in the world?
Publicis Groupe is looking for a Communications Assistant - Intern in our italian HQ in Milan!
You'd have to chance to support the Head of Business Development & Communications of Publicis Groupe in her daily activities.
Your tasks will be:
- Supporting the Internal Communications activities and projects
- Supporting on collating press coverage
- Producing Business Development reports
- Managing internal documents
- Organizing meetings
- Managing the agenda bookings
Our requirements are:
- Degree in Commmunications/Marketing/Economics
- Perfect knowledge of English (C1/C2) or English mothertongue
- Perfect knowledge of Italian (C1/C2) or Italian mothertongue
- Dynamic, goal oriented, attentive to details
- High organizational skills
6-months extra-curricular internship