Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe
Descrizione del lavoro
We are building a cross-market Data & Tech Hub for one of our major clients and we are looking for skilled and motivated technical professionals to join and kickstart the project.
The Data & Tech Hub will be responsible for the coordination of all the media technology and data activities in the EMEA markets, with implementation and management of the Tech infrastructure and development and deployment of business practices.
The Data & Tech Hub will work closely with the client’s headquarters in Italy, in particular the Marketing division and the AdTech team, and will support the local Agency teams in the different markets with media activation across multiple channels (Programmatic, Social, Search, Dem etc).
Reporting to the Hub Manager, the Data & Tech Hub will be responsible for 3 key areas:
· Tech Implementation and Maintenance (Platform Management, Troubleshooting, Data collection, Data Integration)
· Audience Activation (Segment strategy, Campaign Monitoring, KPI Accountability, Audience Insights and Optimisation)
· Activity Analysis (Management of Platform rules, Reporting, Data Analysis, ROI Analysis, Attribution Modelling)
· Strong and proven technical skills and competences (see below)
· Understanding of the advertising industry and media activation
· At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
· A keen and motivated technical mind
· Ability to deal with multiple fast-moving projects at the same time
· Business English
Technical Skills – a combination of at least some of these is mandatory:
· Google Analytics 360 (at expert-level)
· CRM systems (Salesforce or similar)
· Attribution Modelling
· API/Data Modelling
· Data Porting