Leo Burnett is a major communications agency in Italy, and a prominent part of Publicis Groupe.
We work both for local, Italian-based clients and as worldwide hub for multinationals.
Our work includes all communication disciplines, and the agency regularly participates in cross-company initiatives with other Publicis Groupe agencies, both in Italy and abroad.
Are you a fast learner, able to work in a fast-moving, time-pressured team environment? Are an optimistic, energetic, dynamic, flexible, self-starter person?
We are looking for a Junior Strategic Planner (Stage) willing to learn and amake a concrete contribution to:
- customer analyses
- competitive analyses (channels, best practices, case histories, regular monitors).
- creative planning (concepts and stimuli for creative briefings)
- presentation crafting.
We're looking for a talent with the following requirements:
- a school or a degree in marketing, media studies, communication sciences, or similar
- English – fluent or mother tongue
- Italian – fluent or mother tongue
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes
- Good listening and mediation skills.
- Precision/attention to detail.
- Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Familiar with many types of digital marketing initiative/interested in new media.
- High level of curiosity regarding customer insights, creative work and innovatio
- Strong personal interest in/knowledge of the automotive world
Full Time Internship (6 Months)