Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Descrizione del lavoro
The candidate will be responsible for both accounting and campaign management for Group top clients:
- Togheter with the Programmatic Team, optimize KPIs and provide insights into best practices;
- Closely monitor daily performance and be proactive in addressing discrepancies;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies, and offerings within the programmatic space, including DSPs, exchanges, SSPs, DMP etc.;
- Evaluate programmatic-media partners, technology, and platforms;
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting with analysis on campaign delivery and performance across Agencies;
- Act as a programmatic-media expert in a client-facing capacity.
- Online marketing and advertising solutions experience (Display, CPM and CPA business models);
- Knowledge of Programmatic Buying ecosystem;
- Basic notions about the ad server tracking systems
- Ability to plan, organize, manage time and prioritize tasks;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet and Outlook Express;
- Fluency in written and spoken Italian and English;
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing field;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers;
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work in a team.