REBELLE was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany. Since then, we record continuous growth including an acquisition of the German competitor Glamloop in August 2014, a gain of employees from 4 team members to 115, the launch in various European countries in 2015 and so much more. Leggi di più
REBELLE was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany. Since then, we record continuous growth including an acquisition of the German competitor Glamloop in August 2014, a gain of employees from 4 team members to 115, the launch in various European countries in 2015 and so much more. Over the past 5 years, we have been working passionately to build REBELLE into an iconic marketplace with a conscience.
Our loft style head office is located in the historical UNESCO's World Heritage warehouse city of Hamburg.
We would love for you to join us on this exciting journey and be a part of the future of REBELLE!
La nostra visione
We believe the quality and craftsmanship of garments should be appreciated, so we combine the fashion of the past with the modern and creative world of e-commerce.
We are revolutionizing the fashion industry with our sustainable re-commerce approach:
Second hand is the best option for our planet, as we’re not only re-using an item that’s already been manufactured, but also extending the life of the garment and helping reduce textile waste.
For this we are working not against, but together with the retail second hand boutiques, that fashion lovers don’t want to miss.
REBELLE credo is safety first: only authentic products, SSL, real expertes check-up, high end photography, secured shipping, secured pay-out rules and payment processes.
REBELLE is a user-centric platform: trustworthy shop and an international customer care offer an excellent service to our customers.
REBELLE: "Re" stands for Re-Commerce and "belle" for beauty.
I nostri valori
Values, specific behaviors and skills we care about most:
- Communication: We share information openly, our doors are always open
- Constructive feedback: Our team members don’t criticize, but suggest better approaches and initiatives for improvement. We are not afraid of making mistakes
- People: Our colleagues are smart, highly dedicated, optimistic, diverse, non-political, collaborative and supportive
- Diversity: an inspiring mix of professionals with many different professions working together, e.g. techies, creatives, fashion experts, salespeople, production workers etc…
- Impact: Every team member is working for our common goals
- Spirit: We need people that fulfil our vision and uncover innovative ideas. It is very important for us to work professionally and have fun working. The benefits working for REBELLE are flat hierarchies, learning from each other easily, and pragmatic solutions.