Scalapay is transforming the way people buy online and in-store, empowering merchants to give their customers magical experiences. With over 4,000 retailers in fashion, beauty, homeware & travel trusting us (Moschino, Calzedonia, Nike, Shein to name a few), we have more than 1M+ customers using Scalapay today across Europe.
Following a 497M$ series B in February 2022 led by Tencent and Willoughby Capital, we are now a unicorn With this in mind, our teams are growing fast: we’re looking for extraordinary talents to come join the adventure and help us shape and sell the future of ecommerce payments & checkout products.
Working with us means a day-to-day where things go very fast, where you get the opportunity to lead exciting & challenging projects, and be part of team driven by 4 values: #createmagic #staycurious #beimpactful #playasateam. We’re proud of being one of the top 10 startups to work for according to LinkedIn, and 2021’s Startup of the Year in Italy.
This is where your magic happens. If you love it, Scalapay it
We have just developed a new product to drive checkout conversion for ecommerce merchants, and transform the way customers shop online: Magic Checkout. The product metrics to date and conversion on its sales pipeline have been phenomenal: we are now launching the product in multiple new markets.
We are looking for a motivated Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our
clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned partners, develop new
business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities. Additionally, the Account
Manager will be responsible for preparing, collecting, analyzing, and reporting key data points.
- Drive strategy for clients: lead sales calls, business reviews, and recurring check-ins.
- Build custom sales presentations by preparing key data, historical findings and relevant research
- Create reports and define new strategy for our clients
- Be a champion for client needs with internal stakeholders
- Work together with the team to execute overall strategy that continues to position Magic as the market leader in Italy and addresses new customer and revenue growth opportunities head-on
- 5-6 years experience in account management preferably and/or business consultant,
preferably in e-commerce, retail, fashion or beauty companies
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to grow partnerships
- Excellent communication skills; proactive, organized and data-driven profile
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent multiple projects and execute on tight
- Proficiency in italian and english is a must