Please note: This position is available in hybrid workplace environment. This role requires the candidate to be located in Chicago or the surrounding area as a preference.About ShowpadIn the old days, traveling salespeople hit the road with only a suitcase and a smile. And as times—and technology—have changed, Showpad has emerged as the industry-leading solution for modern selling that improves those classic tools of the trade.
In our case, the suitcase is more than a decade of expertise building the premier revenue enablement platform, one that continues to influence the direction in which the industry is evolving. And the smile? Well, that’s the people oriented culture that surrounds everything we do.
We bring in great individuals, but we always play as a team. We’ll enable you to grow like never before, and we’ll grow with you, too. We are a European-born company with a global impact, but we like to keep things simple.
We are passionate and bold as well as humble and authentic. We empower each team member to be their true selves. We take ownership, and we also take vacations.
And although we value constant improvement and frequent platform updates, we try not to deploy on Fridays. That’s why Showpad does more than drive impactful buying experiences. We take serious care of our people, but never take ourselves too seriously.
Key responsibilities as a BDR at Showpad
- Strategise with Sales on which companies to target
- Find the relevant contacts within those companies and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on mobile sales enablement
- Qualify prospects & set up meetings for sales
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a constant flow of quality leads
- Work towards a monthly sales target
Skills we are looking for
- Perfect knowledge of English
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- A results driven personality
- A proven track record of achieving measurable goals
- The ability to be a self starter in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time-management and prioritising abilities
- Insatiable desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- Ambition to build a career in sales
What You Can Expect From Showpad
Our culture is centered on our values: be humble, take ownership, be passionate, be transparent, keep it simple and grow together. Global collaboration is in our DNA and we're committed to immersing ourselves in a truly diverse environment where differences are not only welcomed, but valued.