Location Qualifications: Chicago, IL
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join our growing team! As a Senior HR Business Partner at Showpad, you will play a crucial role in partnering with our business leaders to align HR strategies with overall organizational goals. You will be responsible for providing strategic HR guidance, leading and executing HR programs and initiatives, and serving as a trusted advisor to the senior leadership team. This is a strategic business partner role, working with our executive team, managers and employees and guiding the overall talent lifecycle of the employee. Every day will be different, and we hope that’s exciting for you!
We are looking for an experienced HR pro who loves to lean in and make an impact. Who leads unabashedly through a lens of equity and inclusion and believes strongly that by creating an environment where everyone can be their best we unlock employee potential. Here you’ll have the ability to have an impact on shaping employee experiences through emerging talent programs, supporting change initiatives and being a vocal advocate for the right thing.
Relationship building & Strategic HR Partnership:
- Act as a strategic advisor and thought partner, providing insights and guidance on HR matters, policies, and practices.
- Build trust and credibility by delivering on commitments and maintaining confidentiality.
- Provide guidance and support on organizational design, change management, and transformation initiatives, ensuring smooth transitions and alignment with strategic objectives.
- Manage complex employee relations issues, including investigations, disciplinary actions, and conflict resolution, ensuring compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Provide coaching and guidance to senior leaders on employee relations matters, including conflict resolution, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Stay current on industry trends, best practices, and legal developments related to HR, and proactively apply this knowledge to drive continuous improvement in HR processes and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Acting as a change agent, supports change initiatives by partnering with business leaders to drive adoption and achieve broader program success.
- Monitors the effectiveness of change efforts and communicates barriers to success appropriately to support success.
- Process / Systems Thinking: You are a ‘systems thinker’ who can help reimagine more efficient ways of getting things done.
- Support employee engagement initiatives by promoting and championing programs that foster a positive and inclusive work culture and improve employee satisfaction and retention, across the employee lifecycle
- Advocate on behalf of employees around decisions that will impact culture.
Lead by Example:
- Upholds confidentiality and handles sensitive information with discretion
- Ensures HR practices and decisions are fair, unbiased and comply with legal and ethical standards
- Experience working in a fast paced, high growth, international software company a definite plus!
- Demonstrated ability to forge high trust, high influence, relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and influence decision-making
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand and align HR strategies with organizational goals.
- Adept at having a pulse on employee sentiment and experience and identifying addressable challenges
- Proactive and forward-thinking mindset, with a demonstrated ability to anticipate business needs and proactively propose solutions.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and to fully understand a situation, and create recommendations to get to the best solution.
- In-depth knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and HR best practices in EMEA or US
This particular role will require travel up to 20% of the time internationally and domestically.
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.