We are looking for a Junior Php Engineer to join our team and help us improve our proprietary platform.
• Develop application architecture.
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP services.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Build libraries and abstractions that makes life easier for other engineers and ensures consistency across the product.
• Focused: You understand how to build technology, work across a multi-faceted company, manage at scale and galvanize teams towards a common objective
• Team player: You work across the company to build great products.
• Analytical: You love ambiguity and are willing to make thoughtful decisions with imperfect information when necessary.
• Process oriented: You know how to define goals and measure success.
• B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
• Knowledge of LAMP stack.
• Understanding of MVC design patterns.
• Knowledge of at least one PHP framework.
• Understanding of the full web stack from browser to database.
• Experience with software engineering best practices.
• Comfortable working with early stage startups that are rapidly growing.