Our mission is to redefine the way companies manage their finances, by delivering a seamless, intuitive and collaborative, end-to-end financial management experience. Our goal is to help companies run their finances at the click of a button.
We are looking for result oriented people, proactive and empathetic communicators, servant leaders valuing team success and well-being; with a clear vision for the team goals and roadmap, able to empower without micromanaging, with the key technical skills to help advising the team, yet with the confidence to take action and own decisions when the situation calls for it. We are looking for people, eager to drive excellence on the cutting edge of financial services, technologies and regulations.
Funded by fintech experts in the Italian and European landscape and backed by the most innovative Italian financial institutions, we are on the lead to grow a champion in the industry. We want to build a truly agile company where everyone is empowered on their duties and responsibilities. You have the opportunity to join this project as one of the first hires. If starting from scratch stimulates you, and you want to think without boundaries, if you are looking for an adventure on a fintech startup, join us in this journey.
- As a Product Designer in Tot, you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Collaborate with product management and frontend engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UX/UI experience with a strong portfolio
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, or other vector graphics and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS for rapid prototyping. JS is a plus.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UX & UI trends, techniques, and technologies