Who are we?
TransferGo is an international fintech brand, offering online money transfers across the world with high speed, low fees and no hassle. We’re a multilingual bunch of people, working from offices in London, Vilnius, Kaunas, Berlin, Istanbul and Warsaw – and we’re still growing!
At TransferGo, we’re on a mission to make moving money globally as simple and easy as sending a text. Our Commercial team plays a critical role in shaping the way we build our B2B offering and, to make sure we’re doing that in the best way possible, we’re now looking for a talented Business Development Manager to work in our Business Development team.
You’ll report to Simon Moran, our Chief Commercial Officer.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Leading strategic distribution partnerships across our global operations working closely with Growth Managers
- Leading strategic partnerships and exploring M&A opportunities in the market
- Bringing in new business by selling our platform to third parties
- Building up an agile business development team across our global operations
- Representing the business in top industry events and gatherings
- Shaping the partnership and sales strategy of the business
Here’s what we’d love from our new Business Development Manager:
- Extensive experience in Senior Business Development role, could be in financial services but not necessarily
- Proven track record of successful end-to-end partnerships with major brands
- Hands-on business development experience in Series B+ startups would be an advantage
- Proven sales track record into financial and non-financial services organizations in Europe
- Experience in building agile business development teams
- Experience of reporting into C-Level at a startup or an agile corporate
- Solid public speaking skills
- Fluent English is a must, other languages including Russian, Spanish would be an advantage
What we believe
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way.
We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community
- A competitive salary package
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment)
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget of €1,000
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (pet-friendly office, team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget and events)