TransferGo is a fast-growing fintech brand, offering online money transfers to over 60 countries across the world with high speeds, low fees and no hassle. We’re a diverse and multilingual bunch of people, working from offices in London, Vilnius, Kaunas, Berlin, Istanbul and Warsaw – and we’re still growing!
Our Customer Support Team:
We believe that our customers deserve the best, so even if they face any issue or just have a question, we’re always ready to help. Currently, our team provides support in 8 languages and consist of more than 50 very dynamic, super-friendly and passionate individuals.
At the moment we are looking for a highly motivated and bright English & Lithuanian speaker to join our wonderful Customer Support Team in Vilnius, Lithuania. If you are a dynamic problem solver who enjoys communicating and helping others, and you’re as passionate about positive customer experience as we are, you have to join us!
Here’s what you’ll be doing as Customer Support Specialist:
- Ensure excellent customer experience
- Deal effectively with inbound and outbound phone calls
- Deal effectively with emails, live chat and offline tasks
- Communicate with customers regarding additional documents
- Adhere to compliance requirements
- Excellent verbal, written & listening skills in Polish & English
- Passion for excellent customer experience
- Ability to master customer interactions, handle complaints and keep calm in stressful situations
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility & ownership in challenging situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team: a friendly, empathic and solution-oriented person
- Flexibility to work in different shifts, according to business needs
What we believe
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way.
We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community
- A competitive salary package
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment)
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget of €1,000
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office, team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget and events.
Monthly salary from 1200 € to 1600 € (gross) depending on the level of experience.