What is TransferGo?
TransferGo is a fast-growing fintech startup. We offer online money transfers to over 80 countries across the world with high speeds, low fees and no hassle. We’re a diverse and multilingual bunch of people, working from offices in London, Vilnius, Kaunas, Berlin, Istanbul and Warsaw – and we’re still growing!
At TransferGo, we’re on a mission to make moving money globally as quick and easy as sending a text. Our Growth team plays a critical role in shaping the way we serve our customers and, to make sure we’re doing that in the best way possible, we’re now looking for a talented Freelance Social Media Manager to grow our brand’s presence and engagement on global platforms.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Helping to develop global content strategy that aligns with our company goals and metrics
- Implementing global content strategy across social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Blog)
- Managing a global programming calendar that reflects content, strategy, and collaborations with key cross-functional team members and partner agencies
- Driving growth and engagement across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, creating 5x weekly posts per platform
- Aligning global content with local market content, and working with stakeholders in those markets to create mutually beneficial content
- Using data to improve decision making
- Monitoring and reporting on channels’ performance
- Developing social media content that helps TransferGo connect to key audiences
- Provide day-to-day channel management for our global brand channels, including writing and managing posts and engaging with users
- Participating in some key marketing meetings – connecting with the team, providing feedback and sharing knowledge
- Creating unique, stand-out content that gets TransferGo talked about.
Here’s what we’d love from you:
- At least 4 years of social media management experience
- Demonstrable, measurable success in raising awareness and engagement on social media
- Experience using analytics tools to monitor and report on progress
- In depth understanding of relative merits and weaknesses of different platforms
- Strong copywriting skills, with flawless Native English - any additional languages will be a bonus
- The ability and willingness to be organised and efficient, and use tools such as Asana to collaborate efficiently with colleagues
- A creative eye for disruptive communication
- A proven desire to stay ahead of the digital curve, identifying and adopting new tools and trends
We’d also love you to be:
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a go-getting attitude
- Able to adapt quickly to dynamic, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environments
- Dynamic – an initiative-taker and solution-finder with entrepreneurial spirit
- An innovative and collaborative leader, strategic thinker and value-creator
- Great communicator and coordinator
- A problem-solver with strong analytical skills.
What we believe
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way.
We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
Some of our best benefits include:
- The opportunity to join us full time
- Working from home and flexible hours, even outside of lockdown
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community
- The chance to see your work make a real, tangible impact on a growing business
- A competitive day rate
- A friendly, supportive atmosphere and a stimulating, can-do environment
Please note: We cannot provide visa sponsorship for this position