TransferGo is a fast-growing fintech brand, offering online money transfers to over 60 countries across the world with high speeds, low fees and no hassle. We’re a diverse and multilingual bunch of people, working from offices in London, Vilnius, Kaunas, Berlin, Istanbul and Warsaw – and we’re still growing!
At TransferGo, we’re on a mission to make moving money globally as quick and simple as sending a text. Consumer team plays a critical role in shaping the way we expand our product offerings for our customers and to make sure we’re doing that in the best way possible, we’re now looking for a talented Product Manager - Consumer to work in our Product team.
We need our product managers to be able to understand the business strategy, translating it into suggested tactics to achieve strategic goals. You'll work and drive new product innovation with one or more of our development teams by focusing on customer needs, with exciting projects like:
- Driving key business metrics, like new customer acquisition and retention
- Further expansion into existing markets and launching into new receiver markets, such as Ukraine or Turkey
- Enabling fast payments anywhere in the world. The team will own the end-to-end experience of enabling partner integrations
You’ll report to Edgardo Savoy, our CTO.Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Building product roadmaps
You’ll be responsible for building a product roadmap in an OKR framework while making use of data from secondary/primary research, product analytics, competitor comparison, and other relevant business information
- Forecasting, planning, testing
You’ll be forecasting the success of the project while setting up target input KPIs. This includes setting up input KPI hypotheses and then testing them, which will allow you to give recommendations to executive management. Following that, you’ll do high-level OKR-structured planning and work closely with one or more development teams to allocate resources, prioritise tests and features, build and release changes to the live TransferGo product, and evaluate the results
- Partnering with senior leaders and our engineering team
You’ll be working closely with the CTO, the VP Engineering, engineering managers, and other product managers who will help to drive achieving key targets. You will spend your day-to-day life working with software engineers who’ll help facilitate product development
- Working with ambition
Along with highly skilled developers, you’ll be setting ambitious KPI, growth, and delivery date targets. At TransferGo, these metrics are set bottom-up and not top-down
- Ensuring clear communication & transparency
You’ll need to communicate effectively (speaking and writing in English) to ensure that plans, progress, and delivery are clearly understood across the organisation
RequirementsHere’s what we’d love from our new Product Manager:
- You have a proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and to effectively communicate recommendations to executive management including C-levels
- You’re experienced in roadmapping, grooming user stories, planning and organizing backlog for one or more delivery squads
- You have experience prioritizing multiple potential features and projects based on expected impact, you have a bias for action, and you’re able to facilitate team decision-making among a number of competing priorities
- You have strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll your sleeves up to get the job done
- You are skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization. You build alignment and bring clarity across multiple departments and projects using data, hypotheses, and product management principles
- You’re a data-informed person – you have a high degree of skill and comfort with the analysis and interpretation of data and you have advanced analysis skills in at least one of the following: SQL, R, Python, Excel
- You don't shy away from technical conversations with your engineering team. You are familiar with microservices architecture, REST APIs, event-based systems, queueing systems etc
- You are familiar with consumer products and are religious about user experience.
- You understand good UX practices and can apply them in practice on a daily basis.
- Financial industry and B2C product experience, especially in a startup, would be preferred but not required.
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Flexible work environment
- Latest equipment needed
- Highly skilled team members
- Access and licenses to latest tools and technologies
- Guaranteed yearly training budget
- Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (pet-friendly office, team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, and team buildings)
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment)
Your monthly salary will be between 4000 € and 6000 € (gross), depending on your level of experience.