We’re looking for a Lead Product Analyst who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to partner with our Regional product teams to help drive data-driven and innovative growth decisions.
Our Regional teams focus on how we integrate Wise products in the most optimal way for our customers across the globe. Money Without Borders means building a multi-domestic experience for our customers.
Is to play a key role in making a real change for our North American customers and help drive our mission forward! You will leverage your analytical skills to gain insights into our customer pain-points and where the biggest opportunities lie.
You’ll actively partner with regional leadership, product managers, engineers, product marketing managers, and researchers to solve our customer pain-points and transform big opportunities into meaningful value for our customers.
You will lead and develop our analysts in North America and build the team over time in close collaboration with your team, partners and the wider regional team.
You will join a team of 10+ regional analysts that are a community of support, and a place to learn from smart analysts across the globe.
At Wise we offer:
Wise is known for its culture; no drama, good karma is what we live by. This offers a safe place to grow, voice your opinion, and receive constructive feedback.Even though we are now publicly listed, we are still fast growing and you have many opportunities to grow your career.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Directly contribute to our mission to make money without borders the new normal in North America.
- Build world-class products in collaboration with cross functional partners, and your analyst team.
- To be a part of our 80+ analysts where you will have the opportunity to take part in hackathons, team events and share and gain knowledge with colleagues.
A bit about you:
- You have leadership experience – You’ve 2+ years experience leading a team of 3+ analysts team, and have experience hiring and growing the team.
- You’re hands on – You thrive as a player-coach. You are able to operate at many levels of detail, flipping between executing as an individual contributor and leading your team.
- You’ve worked in cross functional teams involving Product, Engineering, Design and Research, and can manage senior stakeholders.
- You have advanced SQL skills.
- You’re proficient with Python/R, able to automate complex processes and construct robust data pipelines.
- You’ve successfully set up and ran A/B tests before. You have a strong understanding of testing and experimental design.
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data.
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously.
- Competitive annual starting salary, based on experience
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) package
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance – including HSA and FSA options
- Company-paid: Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, and an EAP program
- 25 days of PTO + 15 paid sick days + 11 paid banking holidays + 5 paid compassionate leave days + 3 paid “Me” days + a paid volunteer day, annually
- 18-weeks of paid parental leave, after a year with us
- 401k with up to a 4% employer match
- 6-week paid sabbatical + a £1000 bonus, after 4 years with us
- Hybrid working – up to 3 days/week working from home, the other 2 days in the office
- Here’s more info on our benefits in Austin (Same for NYC) and Tampa
**The NYC Compensation range for this role is $170,000 - $200,000 base salary + RSU's (Depending on experience). We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.#LI-Hybrid#LI-MA2