DescrizioneWe are looking for a Helpdesk Specialist Lead to join our IT Support Team. Our mission is to support everyone in TransferWise through ensuring we’re offering the best equipment, keep it safe and running in peak condition.
A bit about the job
- Lead and empower a handful of IT Helpdesk Specialists;
- Create the best environment you can for your team;
- Able to lead and maintain projects;
- Unite your team under a common goal;
- Great with building working relationships with suppliers;
- Provide technical support for TransferWisers seeking assistance;
- Identify and suggest potential areas for improvement;
- Be an encyclopedia on TW’s IT products and services;
- Install, modify and repair computer hardware and software;
- Help acquaint new users with tools & tech in TransferWise;
- Perform other role related duties as assigned.
- Organisation is key. Able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time is a must;
- You enjoy helping people and solving problems by nature;
- Great sense of humour and able to work under pressure;
- Passionate about computing and user experience;
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of the team as the situation requires;
- Researching solutions and the latest technology is second nature to you.
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.Our People:At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.