The North Face are strengthening their European Design Team and have an opening for a Design Assistant. Supporting the European design team in the execution of the design process from initial briefing (design/trend/colour) through to sketch, prototype review and final sign off. You need to be passionate about design and thrive in a creative team environment.
* Create technical design/CAD sketches, including adding in all details, text information, colors etc.
* Create technical graphic artwork documents, including adding in all details, text information, colors etc.
* Support Designers in the execution of seasonal inspiration/product stories & moodboard creation.
* Support research of design ideas, fabrics, finish, fit, trims and seasonal color story for relevant product category.
* Match colors to pantone or relevant standards, make colour boards and colour cards.
* Assist creation of design boards as well as power point presentations.
* Support overall organization of the design department & work closely with the Designers to create smooth ways of working within calendar deadlines.
* Experience: 1 - 2yr minimum
* Degree in Fashion or Graphic Design
* Skills – Adobe creative suite, expert level of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
* Strong organizational skills
* Must be a team player
* Team working skills, work together with the other designers and design team
* Someone who can adapt quickly and easily; and is reliable, takes initiative
* Fluent in English – written and spoken
Location: Mendrisio, Switzerland
Application URL: (w3.aplitrak.com/?adid=Zm5pYy4wODc2Ny4xMTExNEB2ZmMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t)