DescrizioneWe are looking for an outstanding Front-end developer to join our Napapijri team in Stabio, Switzerland.
Napapijri was born in 1987 in the shadow of Europe’s highest peak, Mont Blanc, where an Italian entrepreneur gave outdoor apparel a new meaning by combining innovative materials and close attention to style. As a premium leisurewear brand, we thrive at the intersection of design, sustainability, and innovation, and champion a positive attitude through inclusive and a ceaseless drive to pioneer the future.
Let's talk about the role!
In this role you will be reporting to the Digital Experience Manager and you’ll be responsible for:
* Supporting our team in day-to-day website updates, landing page development, testing, and editing needs.
* Development and implementation of digital front-end objectives, working closely with designers to create engaging web pages, user experiences and unique digital brand assets.
* Work with designers to suggest and build animations, effects, engaging interfaces and elements using native and non-native browser technologies and libraries.
* Implement banners, content updates and e-marketing spot requests, utilizing responsive web design best practices.
* Deliver cross-browser, functioning and responsive code building upon the Digital Platform’s CMS using ready-made components, custom layouts and external libraries and tools.
* Create issue and feature tickets for improvements, platform bugs and conceptualize of components to platform development teams.
* Development of A/B testing for several areas of the website.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
What you need to succeed?
* 3 years plus of digital creative agency experience or equally relevant digital development portfolio.
* Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
* Good knowledge of managing Restful API
* Demonstrable experience with browser based animations: Understanding of various methodologies and libraries utilizing native (CSS & JS) and external libraries/tools to achieve the best outcome.
* Familiarity with CMS and ecommerce platforms
* Familiarity with SEO concepts
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator and Photoshop
* Knowledge of headless architecture is a plus
* Experience in backend development is a plus
What's in it for you?
* Be part of iconic lifestyle brands
* Join a multi brand and multi countries organization to drive you career forward
* International and challenging working culture
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
Application URL: (w3.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZW1hbnVlbGEuY2VjY29uZWxsby4zNjQwMy4xMTExNEB2ZmMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t)