Timberland EMEA is looking for an exceptional VM Guidelines Coordinator to join our Visual Merchandising team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying - and protecting - nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Let’s Talk about the Role
The Visual Guidelines Coordinator is responsible for the creation and production of VM guidelines and to establish and implement VM graphic standards.
This role reports into the Senior Manager, Visual Merchandising (Timberland EMEA).
How You Will Make a Difference
- Manage the creation / production of Visual merchandising Guidelines and VM assets for all distribution channels: Full price stores, outlet, SIS, Showrooms
- Support the creation and management of seasonal marketing assets to boost sell in campaign: sell in VM guidelines, beauty shots, showroom virtual tour (Matterport), product photography (360 pictures, gifs).
- Ensures all design executions are aligned with the Brand's visual language
- Manage company invoicing software (Coupa) creating purchase requests for all VM related activities (windows, POS, guidelines), processing good receipt and invoice approval
- Manage company budget tracker software (MAP) creating project Id and monitoring budget status for all VM related activities.
Skills for Success
- Relevant studies ideally in Graphic, Design, Communication or Marketing
- 2/3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong graphics skills. Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (other design software is a plus)
- Attention to details, precision
- Be a Timberland Purpose Ambassador
- Fluent in English. Any other language will be considered as a plus.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
This post is not eligible for relocation support.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!