The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Junior CRM Newsletter Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for distributing one of our most important communications – our daily newsletter. You will be part of an international team in our global headquarters in Munich.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You are owning the newsletter distribution for several international countries
- You are responsible for day-to-day coordination of the newsletter submission process with your international merchandising and tech colleagues
- You are checking the quality of our newsletters from all angles regarding layout and functionality
- You support in setting up recipient segments for example as part of A/B testing
- You are monitoring send-out performance, as part of our real-time duties as well as in retrospective
You come with:
- You have an eye for detail and love structured processes (You love check lists? Apply!)
- You have first experience with newsletter or email send-outs
- You are very well organized and have the ability to meet deadlines
- You come with great communication skills to collaborate with diverse colleagues
- You are a technical native (Outlook, Excel, Email Sending Tool)
- You are fluent in English
- A highly responsible position in the world of a successful eCommerce company
- Experience in being part of a huge newsletter engine, including insights into deliverability, email processes and HTML
- Insights into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company
- A lovable and international team
- A variety of employer benefits such as gym membership, special discounts and regular team events
Location: Munich Contact Person: Natalie Rieger Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation