DescriptionDo you have strong experience with Second Level Application Support? Do you want to contribute to the outstanding growth of one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe? We have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Senior Technical Support Analyst for our Berlin office.
The successful candidate will be a senior/lead in the Second Level Support team, depending on experience. They will be responsible for investigation and troubleshooting of application issues identified by testing teams or reported to our ticket system.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent practical experience is preferred
- 3 years of experience in a relevant role
- Linux (RHEL), web technology and MySQL
- Knowledge of Java applications on production environment, including investigating issues in source code
- Experience in monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting web-applications
- Experience in managing high ticket volumes
- Experience as a team lead is advantageous
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also in German
- Experience with Active MQ, message brokers or AWS services would be a plus
- Willingness to participate in an On-Call Roster
Benefits: we care about our crew!
- Annual company retreat
- Language courses
- Fruit and Drinks
- Language exchanges
- Yoga classes
- Regular feedback