Seltis Hub IT&Digital is looking for a Team lead-Scrum master (KMS) for it’s Client ETAS GmbH, multinational company part of Robert Bosch Group that provides solutions for the development of embedded systems for automotive and other industries;
At ETAS GmbH, a wholly owned affiliate of the Bosch Group, we shape the future of mobility by developing embedded systems and cloud-connected solutions at the core of the modern assisted, software-defined, and autonomous driving landscape. Engineering services, consulting, training, and support activities complete our toolbox to achieve the mission of making everyday life safer and better.
- Build or/and improve a high performance team and ensure continuous improvement
- Close cooperation with product owner
- Assist Release Train Engineer in different areas e.g. resource planning, risk management and preparation of ART activities (Program increment planning, system demos etc.)
- Be responsible for the agile and lean processes in the team (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, inspect & adapt, SAFe)
- Facilitate scrum meetings if necessary, e.g. moderation and/or organization of daily stand-up, sprint planning, retrospective etc.
- Promote quality practices and apply system thinking in team
- Secure the driving experience of our customers all over the world
- Work on certificate and key management, key transport and derivation and much more
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Support our continuous improvement process
- Work in an international team
- A Master Degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- Good English communication skills
- Advanced know-how on agile & lean working methods (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, inspect & adapt) and mindset (e.g. servant/lateral leadership)
- Strong ability to work in a team (empathy, active listening, offers feedback)
- Strong problem solving, communication, organization, team building & coaching skills
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement & pioneering spirit
- You feel comfortable working with…
- X.509 certificates
- Public-key infrastructures
- Java and Java EE (at least Java EE 7), application servers (JBoss), Hibernate, JSF 2.x and higher, Primefaces
- Spring Boot, Spring Security
- CI/CD: git, Jenkins, Maven
- Selenium, JUnit 4 & 5, Mockito
- REST and SOAP services
- IntelliJ, SonarQube and SoapUI
- The occasional other programming language (C/C++, Groovy, Python)
Place of Work: Torino (TO)
Working at ETAS means hands-on experience on designing, developing, testing and releasing software products which will be present in a wide range of vehicles all over the world, your personal contribution can make the difference.
You will concretely apply agile principles and scrum methodology by working side by side in a multi-country and multi-nationality team.