DescriptionMain Purpose of the Job
Create a strong competitive advantage by leveraging big data and turn into meaningful insights for the business.
- Leverage data, get insight and drive/influence the organization into business decision;
- Monitor key performance indicator (digital media, e.crm, website, DB, sales) to identify improvements opportunities;
- Analyse different source of data to get valuable insight for the business;
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Close interaction with GD team and CMI to get information, needs and valuable insight;
- Work cross functionally and with agency to improve delivery;
- Develop high quality monthly reports.
- At least 3 years of experience as insight data manager in digital media agency or e-commerce companies;
- Appreciate previous experience in digital marketing, CRM areas, business intelligence/market research;
- Strong ability to analyse Google Analytics data, media and e.crm performance;
- Good understanding of how to use different digital media and ability to evaluate impact and performance;
- Good understanding of sales data;
- Strong ability to read data, synthesize and generate insight;
- Open mind, curious, high energy;
- Ability to challenge internal and external stakeholder to improve results;
- English is a must.